• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a planner?

Do you use a planner?

• Total voters

Peach_Jam

☽✩°。🎀⋆✧*。☾
Bells
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Floral Train Car
Pavé Pink Feather
Sweet Feather
Do you use a planner/journal to plan out your days, or do you prefer to go with the flow? 📔🖋️

I used to have one but I kept forgetting it or updating it, it was useless in the end

No. I never did in school and I preferred to just go with the flow. I don't have any reason to use one now.

Yes! My life is extremely boring so I don't always have a lot to write in it but that doesn't stop me from loving to have my plans organized!

I don't but I've always wanted to. I think it's a cute little way to stay organized! I may try someday lol

I have for years! I think at least the last five? and before that my school supplied me with a basic form of one. I absolutely would be so all over the place if I didn’t use one!

I have a pretty solid memory when it comes to keeping track of stuff I need to do, so I don’t use a planner. However, I do use a calendar for specific events/appointments so I don’t forget appointments made weeks in advance or a semi-atypical schedule day.

i have tried to every year but i always end up forgetting after the first week so it’s a waste of a planner 🥲

I usually keep a planner to stay organized with my priorities, especially for school. However, I normally like to jot down things on my phone and keep a to-do list there because it's more convenient.

No planner, I keep a digital calendar for important events and to dos. I journal but I have not really been keeping up with it

Yes, I use a physical planner. I know I should use a digital calendar to get reminders but I've just never gotten into them.

I selected sometimes, because every now and then I think it would be a good idea to use a planner, but I never manage to keep up with it for more than a few months at the most. It usually doesn't even last that long though

nop i dont use a planner, tried before but i keep dropping it after a month 😭😭

Last edited:
No, because I’ve never been able to keep up with them. QAQ My high school and middle school gave them put each year and I don’t even remember if I consistently wrote everything down…oops.

Yeah I use both a physical planner and a digital planner, I am a little obsessive about them. I am not a spur of the moment kind of person, I plan everything

I've been trying to get used to planning my day ahead for a few months now, and I'm failing so much to be consistent with both planning and following the plan 😔

I use Google calendar for events/happenings/deadlines/dates etc.

If you mean planning hours of my day, I don't need to do that at this point in my life!

I go through planner phases. If I'm really busy, I use my planner all the time. If it's a chill time and I can keep track in my head, I don't use it as much.

Back