• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain Why You Chose Your Username!

This is what I use on other social media platforms!

I wanted something that was vaguely video game related and had a visual element. I played around with a few combinations related to stars and video game things and came up with a list. After a few days, StarlitGlitch was the only one I still remembered so I knew that was the best choice! It also feels good to say out loud imo

i like peaches (they're my favorite fruit to get in AC too), i like kitties (which also doubles as one of my nicknames), but i forgot where the sauce came from. peach sauce is a real thing tho LOL

When thinking of a nickname, I was thinking of Flick at first. But then I thought it might get a bit confusing on an actual AC forum, so my mind wandered to Flicky, after the videogame/character. I may change it in the future, but I'm happy with it for now.

Nenya, also known as the White Ring, Ring of Adamant, and Ring of Water, was one of the three Rings of Power given to Galadriel of the Elves of Middle-earth in the Second Age.

In the extended version of the movie "The Lord of the Rings", Galadriel shows the ring to Frodo to illustrate how she has had to make choices as a ring-bearer.

Owner(s)​

Celebrimbor
Galadriel

Made of​

Mithril, set with a white stone of adamant

Creator​

Celebrimbor

1661036456901.png

My username here is different from my regular username on other sites.
I chose it because I wondered why female King Cobra snakes aren’t called “Queen Cobras.”
I’m not even a big fan of snakes— the name just stuck!

I use this name, Tulaash, everywhere I go. Youtube? Tulaash. Tumblr? Tulaash. Switch name? Tulaash. Here? Tulaash. It's kind of become a part of me in a way (the ONLY place I have ran into that I wasn't able to get the name was Instagram because some little kid 5-7 years ago took it and I have no hope of getting it back :( ) the story behind it? Back in 2007, I got my first Webkinz and needed a username. My mom suggested Tulaash, a mixture of Tula Belle, my dog's name, and Ash, my nickname. It kind of just stuck and has followed me everywhere since!

Vernal - refers to spring, my favorite season and one of my favorite things ever tbh ^^
Lapin - french for “rabbit”, the animal that I use to represent myself. It looks and sounds nice. I started using this name before I learned that the feminine form is lapine. But I just stuck with vernallapin despite being a girl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ravenclaw- my Hogwarts house
Kitty- I really like cats
22- for some reason I just like the number.

Then I sort of mashed them together and here we are!

I chose MiniPocketWorld because AC kinda reminds me of those little tiny Polly Pocket things from the 90s that would fold up. But honestly, I guess most handheld games are like mini worlds in your pockets.
I may change it one day to something else that is shorter, but it is fine for now.

Found the word Clockwise (my previous alias here) as a cool future username. 2 years later, I changed to make it short and I find clock better than the other username

The first part of my name has an obvious origin. The numbers in my name aren’t random, they’re the Pokédex number for Cyndaquil, a Pokémon I love to bits 🥺. I even have a cute little plush of him!

Some members in the UK might remember the shopping channels: Bid, Price Drop and Speed Auction TV. I absolutely loved watching them, even though they were shopping channels, they were funnier than the main channels. Whenever someone would buy something their name and location would scroll across the screen. Since my phone number was ex-directory it would come up as 'New Bidder/Buyer'. 'The New Bidder/Buyer' didn't seem right, so settled on 'The Mystery Bidder'. :)

It's the name I gave to my main self-insert OC! It's just a really pretty (and from what I've seen, kind of obscure??) Irish/Gaelic name that I discovered one day and fell in love with—from what I've researched it means either shining sea or black bird and I love both of those possibilities. Plus I've got some Irish ancestry so that's neat too.
I also like that it can be easily shortened to Meri or Merry, which is nicely gender-neutral.

I like the color green, and Hunter is my last name irl, so when I found out that there was a shade of green called Hunter green, you probably guessed my reaction. I wrote the "green" in leetspeak because I thought it looked cool. Also, it's the same thing I use on a good 80-90% of the Internet (usually written without the underscore, so HunterGr33n), so there's that.

I was playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition at a friend's house about 10 years ago, and I used to have a habit of making many new worlds in creative mode and then abandon them later on...

I made a new world in creative mode for what seems like the millionth time, and for some reason, I thought of a new made up word, "rocketspruggs". I used that and I liked the sound of that word so much, that I ended up using that one as my permanent username for any kind of social media website from now on.

Back