• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what would you change your username to if you could pick anything? (including ones that have already been taken)

My username is fine as it is currently. However, I've been thinking about changing it when I become an adult to make a fresh start. I have a particular username in mind, but I won't reveal it to prevent namesnipes. And I've considered changing it to something related to Kieran (my favorite Pokemon character), but have decided against it because my hyper-fixations tend to come and go.

y'know, I really hated my username and was going to change it right when I hit the 1,200 bells.

Then as I was saving up and sat with the username...it's perfectly fine. I don't want to change it anymore. Then I spent the bells on other stuff instead.

Back