• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what would you change your username to if you could pick anything? (including ones that have already been taken)

Crash

spooky
Bells
Spirit Candy: Wix
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
i've been mulling over the idea of changing my username for awhile now, but 99.9% of the ones i've considered are already taken by randos who logged in once and never did again 🫠

so. if you could pick a new username regardless of whether or not it was taken, what would you pick (and why)?

Back to Riley, my actual name.

But it's been long since taken by a rando like the ones you mentioned. :lemon:

I'd consider changing to 'mar' if the username was available, but everyone I've interacted with here already calls me that anyway. 🤷‍♀️

I've also had 'Mairmalade' forever, so there wouldn't be a strong desire to switch it up.

I'm known as Svengoolie Newmar on all my other social media accounts, so I considered using that...but for whatever reason, I decided to change it up on here lol.

The “previous usernames” thread made me curious the other day, so I looked to see if the username “Marshal” was taken. I believe it was the last time I changed mine, but as of now it’s not. Everyone calls me that anyway, so if I were ever to change I think it’d be that. My username is very familiar to me and I’m sure plenty of others though, so it’d feel weird to change it. I feel my current one helps people figure out my pronouns as well, while just “Marshal” is a male villager and might cause confusion.

This site‘s username policies suck. I can’t use an account associated with my default email address because they blocked that account saying it was an alternate account when it wasn’t. They need to fix these issues and let me use the account with my actual email address instead of me having to use this account with a temporary email address.

This site‘s username policies suck. I can’t use an account associated with my default email address because they blocked that account saying it was an alternate account when it wasn’t. They need to fix these issues and let me use the account with my actual email address instead of me having to use this account with a temporary email address.

I went ahead and changed the email address on your account to the one associated with the banned account. In the future, you're welcome to make these types of requests via our Contact the Staff board and we'd be more than happy to accommodate something like this. :)

Would love to change my username to Soup but the name is taken :( I'm trying to think of something else to change my username to instead in the meanwhile.

I don't think I'm famous enough for anyone to miss "amemome" and I'm not particularly attached to the name.

I went ahead and changed the email address on your account to the one associated with the banned account. In the future, you're welcome to make these types of requests via our Contact the Staff board and we'd be more than happy to accommodate something like this. :)

I sent a request to restore access to my account that was supposed to be my only one in the first place, or to change my username on this account to that one. I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm too attached to my current username but if I wasn't I'd be saying "I wish the name Marie wasn't taken".

I'd prolly go Blonk. for a bit. Has a nice ring to it. Especially since Blink is misspelled often, intentionally or not :lemon:

Also, I took Blink. cause I'd often use that as an IGN in games. Unfortunately, the word was taken albeit it was "bLink", so I just added a period and capitalized the B instead of the L like I intended it to look.

I don't know if I would ever change my username as it's "firesquids", or "firesquiiids" on most websites and it's easy to not change. If I did change it though, it would be to my rep's name "Roxie" or my real name, "Jazmine".

I’ve said in another thread that I’d never change it, and that’s probably still true. If I did though, I’d just simplify it to “Fox”. I can’t really see myself making the change though. I’m so used to seeing it as it is.

I've thought about changing mine a couple of times, but idk what I'd change it to, because...
If I change it, I want it to be shorter than what I have but things I think of aren't lol.

Back