Explain Why You Chose Your Username!

My first new leaf town was named Bluebell. I go by Ellie. So I combined the two. It sort of fits with my Island on New Horizons as well. My Island is called Melancolia. Which means gloomy. Feeling blue can also mean gloomy.

Panda has been my in-game name for a long time in a lot of video games including Animal Crossing Wild World, which was my first AC game, AC Gamecube, ACNL and ACNH, Story of Seasons and across many Pokemon games (the name I give my player) so in general, I just associate myself with the name and it feels like a natural and familiar alias at this point (I go by Panda irl too) plus Panda bears and red pandas are some of my most favorite animals. The "LittleMiss" part of my username just sounded really nice so I went with it. I wanted a username with no additional characters or numbers and luckily this username wasn't taken. I like how neat and proper it looks and sounds.

ChocoPie22 is a username I've used all my life for everysingle game, website, or forum I sign up for. It started with Minecraft a bunch of years ago, when I was trying to think of a username, so I used my favorite food and lucky number. I shorten it to Choco as an online alias sometimes too.

mine is duck + lovely! i got it from a nickname of one of my favorite actresses (bovely)

I just went with my real name. Nothing special. XDDD

(sigh) this is going to be painful for me but I'm going to explain my past usernames:

1. SoraFan23: That was the username that I first used back when I joined this site back in August 2020 also, I was the one who made those posts about Animal Crossing New Horizons where I talked about and expressed thoughts on it. I have to be real honest, I haven't had the best time on this site since 2020, I admit I was very sensitive, very overdramatic, and always had trouble trying to meet people because I suffer from Autism, Depression and I'm mostly and introvert. I quitted this site since around April 2021 when my mental health was really suffering. Felt like no matter what was happening in my life or whatever I say I knew I was going to get the bad results. It was on me because I made a bad thread which already was bad enough because it created "bad first impressions"

2. RoxasFan20: I came back around June 2021 and called my new username "RoxasFan20" since I went through a name change. Of course I tried to say it, but all I did was say it on my profile which nobody seemed to noticed. I have to be real I haven't been the best person to interact with. You may have saw me in forums where I sometimes got a little offended when someone disagrees with my viewpoint or opinion. I often get very tensed up and say things that I don't really mean which earned me warning points. It was then I was led to believe that I was started to become a burden to everyone. I know some people tried to cheer me up and told me that I haven't done anything wrong, but the truth is that no matter what I said or what I used to say I was afraid it would be used against me in the future, which was one of the reason why I deleted most of my posts. I can only cringe at myself for all the awful things I said, but I learned that it was in the past and it was time for me to move on. Then I made the WORST mistake around November 2021. I made a very sensitive thread and I wanted to come back more changed and not have to leave yet again. Right now I just don't have anymore feelings left. I sometimes say or do things that I don't normally do because I let the emotions get the better of me. Right now I am just going to post and say things that I mean and not let the "Fake Positivity" ruin me as a person. I had it for far too long.

3. VanitasFan26: Then finally this was the straw that broke the camels back for me finally. This is the last time I'm going to be posting on this site (I'm being serious this time). I've had it with the drama, I've had it with the attacks, I've had it with trying to ignore those who still try to make me feel a certain way. I'm sorry to those who try to make me feel that this site is not "all bad" but social media in general has ruined me and I have no emotions left after this. Probably nobody is going to care anyway and since I can't delete my account its going to have to stay because the rules on this site are baffling. Can't take it anymore.

So that is my painful story behind those usernames. I am not going to be on this site any longer because with what I just described it finally broke me and Social Media has really done enough damage.

My old username was something I came up with in 2008 and I wanted to change it back in 2020, so I did.
My current username comes from a character I made in a daydream but then abandoned. As of last year I have actually given the name to a different character.

I chose TurnipBell20 because turnips and bells are items in Animal Crossing and 20 is a random number.

I've used this username almost everywhere else so there was no point in coming up with a new one just for TBT

In late elementary school (like grade 7 or 8) one guy in my class started calling me Holla for whatever reason. My real name is Holly so it's very similar. Over time it caught on and several classmates would call me it as well. I usually didn't like nicknames that people would give me but for some reason I liked that one. Last time someone called me that was in high school by a former elementary school friend.

Since then I pretty much use it for most online usernames. At first I just used my real name on Wii U and 3DS but even that eventually converted over to Holla. I'll often add fave numbers of mine at the end if Holla is taken. In Pokemon Go all fave number combinations were taken so there I'm PkmnMasterHolla. Thankfully back when I joined this site in 2013 just plain old Holla hadn't been taken yet so here I am. :)

I love snakes. That's all. My username is just a common goofy way of saying snake.

I was writing my current story, which is now a visual novel. So its the main chatacter Danny's name, with one of the love interests.

Idk, I think it sounds cool. Kinda catchy, so I went with it.

Animal Crossing: City Folk + Sally, an adorable squirrel from the AC games whose name used to be Hazel. = AccfSally

I was playing City Folk when I decided to join the AC fandom on another forum (before NL came out) and picked this name.

Back