• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what would you change your username to if you could pick anything? (including ones that have already been taken)

Honestly, my username’s become so iconic I couldn’t change it. I guess if I had to change it I’d become ~Raven~, but for now, I’m sticking with my current

Hmm I did change mine, which I was happy about. I chose Zerous because it was a little different to my other usernames, and tbh, the name I was going to go for was zera, which I was scared was too close to xara HAHahah
But overall I don't mind Zerous, and probably won't bother changing it.

I am abjectly terrible at coming up with names for things, whether it be a character in a game I'm playing or a story I'm writing, a username, whatever. I don't know why I struggle with it so much, but I do. I have to pour over lists of names before I can name a character in something, and as for myself, I guess maybe it's just that I want to be sure that it's something I'm comfortable with since it's the first thing people see and associate with me online and then it becomes more daunting.

As such, I currently have no idea whatsoever what I would change my username to if I were to do so. I feel like I might like to change it in the future, but considering the TBT cost, and since, while relatively low effort, my current name conveys me pretty well, I don't know whether I'll ever actually do so. Whatever it might be, it would probably be something of a similar spooky vibe to Halloqueen though.

i want the name moonlight so bad, the user hasnt even been active since 2014 ;-;

TN4U stands for:
T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It was a gamer tag I started using on gaming platforms and communities other than PlayStation (it was and still is ThePoliceman009, made at the ripe age of 11), but later shortened to just TN4U because it looks cleaner. I only use TN4U on gaming forums, as I use a different name elsewhere.

But if I were given a choice to change it to anything, it'd probably be Dark-Star. The thing that prevents me from doing that, however, is that those who saw it would assume I'm emo. I just like seeing those words together, and I don't know why.

On YouTube, I go by TK Films, which is sort of a side-project-video-production-company type thing. I was going to make a career out of video production, and went to school for a few semesters, but later dropped out because I didn't like the University environment at all. Couldn't make friends for the life of me. However, I'm good with the CDL license I have now; I'll make a career out of that instead.

Hopefully I didn't ramble on there; I tend to do that a lot.

i don’t think i would change it. i’ve used some sort of variation of beanz for a long time and it’s who i am at this point

I mean, considering how "Outdated" my username is, as if it were to belong in the early/mid 2000's I still grow to like it to this day.

But if I were to ever change it, maybe I'd pick something that reflects how much I love the Male Villager from MK8DX. It's unlikely I'd ever change it, as I associated Paperboy012305 for people to know who it truly is just by the name alone itself. If I were to change it, it may cause some confusion until y'all get used to it...

(I'd pick Spiky-Haired Devotee if the time I'd change my name ever does come. I just hope people don't confuse it for Sora as long as I have Male Villager in my avatar/signature.)

I would temporarily change mine to Molly McGee to prank everyone, but then go back to Alolan_Apples.

Defintly Tweek ^^ I feel like Im known as the SP lover on here,

But he's also just my home boi who I relate too. Were both paniced spazes, who have coffee addictions haha

My username is marblerobin on pretty much every other site except this one and TikTok. Could I change it on here? Yes, but I don't want to, I like having some variation.

Last edited:
I don't know because I can't really think of anything. On basically every platform I have my name has Yoshi in it in some way. There are a few ones I have that have Starly in it, like the Pokémon, but I would probably be unrecognizable if I changed it to that. So I pick nothing.

I was very close to changing my name from duododo to Sunlight! But alas, it was taken. I'm not sure why, but I didn't feel like using any of my normal online handles - wanted something fresh.

I've never gotten to be my favorite character before on the a forum tho, so I'm pretty happy with Aerith.

I've lowkey been thinking about going for a username change for a couple months now, but "Meri" by itself and similar variations are taken ;w; I initially just joined for villager trading so I didn't foresee it becoming a problem, but now I always feel weird whenever I talk about my character by the same name. If I decide to go for it, I may just have to get fancy with the text symbols because I don't want to confuse anyone with a drastic name change lol
edit: I took the plunge

Last edited:
I've lowkey been thinking about going for a username change for a couple months now, but "Meri" by itself and similar variations are taken ;w; I initially just joined for villager trading so I didn't foresee it becoming a problem, but now I always feel weird whenever I talk about my character by the same name. If I decide to go for it, I may just have to get fancy with the text symbols because I don't want to confuse anyone with a drastic name change lol
edit: I took the plunge

aaaa, you did it! Meri is a cute name, and I like the symbols you went with! 😊💗💗

Back