Does Anyone Else Have Generally Annoying Or Weird Food Allergies? Share Here!

Not an abnormal issue, but like others in this thread I'm lactose intolerant.

;)
i have an allergy to pineapples. never really liked it before i discovered it was messing up my body a lot so it's whatever.

only thing that sucks is that i never had the opportunity to try Hawaiian Pizza soo... i can't join the pineapples on pizza debate :(

Hawaiian pizza is neat! Though that's not the only pizza which has pineapples in it. Actually, you can put any toppings you want on your pizza if you're baking it at home. Try some experimenting with stuff like this!

Last edited:
I think it's more the pesticides, but while it's not as bad as when I was a kid, if I bite into an apple there's like a 20% chance that it's gonna make my gums itchy and swollen feeling and miserable! It used to be like every time when I was a kid- between that and my tooth temperature sensitivity I used to have, I used to eat apples with a spoon!

Also I'm lactose intolerant. I can accept the consequences for most things, but if I drink milk I feel like I'll die. And nut milk is so gross to me and lactaid milk is so expensive! (Lactaid pills do nothing to act against milk) I'm gonna try oat milk soon, fingers crossed because I can make that cheap at home!

I am lactose intolerant, but I operate on the "It's a suggestion, not a rule" and "IT WAS WORTH IT AT THE TIME 😭" mindsets lol.

I'm also very allergic to cashews, which is very unforunate because they're delicious.

I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to salmon, shrimp, green grapes, and pineapples..

I am lactose intolerant and have a low tolerance for caffeine. Drinking coffee or pre-workout shakes is instant death for my stomach. Eggs and milk hurt me as well. Do I still partake? Yes.

I'm allergic to artificial cinnamon. If I have a lot of it, my mouth gets this pain that makes it difficult to eat regular food. :( So I can't have things like Big Red gum, Fireball candies, or Hot Tamales candy.

Apples & Carrots, last time I had a Zuccini I had a reaction too

I'm allergic to lemongrass? Which seems really minor but it's annoying because you often don't know if it's in something, and it has something in it that is also in a lot of beauty products like soaps and shampoos. I might be mildly allergic to carrots as well. And I'm intolerant to a lot of foods, but I can usually kind of manage that if I balance out what I eat in a day.

I’m only allergic to kiwi and it’s kind of annoying if I want an assortment type of food with fruits because there’s always kiwi in it and I can’t eat the parts with kiwi on it or anything it touches really because the juices get on it and it’s really weird to most people haha

Back