• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Baldur's Gate 3

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Black Feather
Yellow Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
incredibly surprised that this thread doesn't already exist!! I just finished my first playthrough after 170 hours and wanted to read about other adventures and experiences - so please share your playthrough's, thoughts and opinions here. I have spoiler-ed my journey and thoughts just in case u haven't finished the game or want to discover things yourself!

wood elf druid called rose : > she's a goodie that wants to help everyone and everything - really want to replay as a druid again in the other two subclasses but I want my next tav to be comletely different!! would love to do bard, sorcerer or paladin next
IMG-3711.jpg

YEAH I MARRIED GALE AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN WATERDEEP LMAO - the ending made me cry (in a good way), from my owl bear growing up and going to live with Halsin to Karlach and Wyll battling it out in Avernus like legends! I tired to do as much as I could in my playthrough but I was itching to get to the end of this long adventure, meaning I didn't save Orpheus (ik i'm rly sorry), I didn't explore Shadowheart's parents/past after act 2 (sorry), or indulge in Jaheira's backstory with her daughter or nine fingers/ minsc (NOT SORRY, I AM THE BETTER DRUID WHO ISN'T RUDE AF ALL THE TIME). I also didn't complete a lot of little side quests, like finding all of dribbles the crown (I knew he was dead anyway??) - but there's always next time.

my gang consisted of me, gale, wyll and laezel - kinda wished I swapped her for Karlach but I didn't find her until the very end of act 1 oops (ik u can change the party whenever but I wanted to keep them the same all the time where possible!)

overall - I'm blown away about the level of detail and care gone into this game, I have never played dnd before or anything quite like this but I was intrigued after all the good reviews and I'm SO glad to have played. When a developer pours their love into crafting a game like this, I usually love it just as equally no matter the genre, it's really satisfying to find a solid fully fleshed out game amongst a lot of disappointments the last few years in the gaming industry. I would highly recommend it to anyone tbh as long as they're prepared for an adventure.

although saying that, my experience is from a 'good ending' - I'm aware there's bad endings with Gale and if I encountered one of these on this playthrough I would've been incredibly sour LMAO, I've also heard a few things about the emperor and orpheus HOWEVER, I would still love to explore these with new tav's that may be more 'evil' - also rly want to do the dark urge!

I am just here to say that I am still so upset that we couldn't save the mother owlbear?! I love my baby owlbear and I don't what it to suffer losing his mum 😭[\spoiler]

The game itself is amazing! I do.play DND with my friends from time to time and it really catches the feeling of it. I am still in act 3 and slowly going towards the end!

I am romancing Asterion (my beloved) and in a second playthrough I think Gale. I am so in love with this game and I really learned to love the battle system 😭

my good friend minthara is the funniest person i know-

I haven't had a chance to finish my playthrough, though I've lived through my friend's 6 playthroughs vicariously. My own though... I started blind and uh... it's suuuuper scuffed it's so funny to me. i missed laezel. i missed gale. i just... straight up didn't know. Dark Urge is super funny to go into without any prior knowledge. I'm only part way through Act 2, though I've seen the content towards the end.

I'm on a no romance route because I couldn't really bring myself to romance any of them since they all came on waaay to fast and apparently saying no because it was just ???? no bro i don't know you yet... meant that i'm just forever alone. Which is fine to me, although Withers commenting on it made me go ?!?? peepaw please im sorry

I do want to finish up eventually and do another playthrough where I actually recruit Minthara! Despite that route being "bad" I really love her personality - she's super funny to me, i love her the most.

I think BG3 is really well made, and definitely made with a lot of care! I absolutely adore the fact that you can just... do things. I could finish the playthrough without realizing I missed certain things whatsoever, and I love that. There's so much freedom and it feels very natural most of the time, which I think is absolutely amazing for a game of this size.

Back