• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a lint roller on your clothes?

Do you use a lint roller on your clothes?

• Yes (Dog/cat owner)

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Yes (Non-dog/cat owner)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • No (Dog/cat owner)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • No (Non-dog/cat owner)

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
I really like those red velvet ones if I didn't have fur babies. Those work the best for lint imo and I used them all the time growing up.
I am also a fan of the red velvet ones, also because they are less wasteful than all the tape on those other lint rollers.

Does anyone have one of those uproot brushes for couches/carpet? Or any sort of little brush that is similar? It looks so satisfying in the videos! But also I think those devices seem more environmentally friendly as well, although my require more manual labor than say, a really good vacuum with good pet hair attachment.

I use lint rollers just because I have cats, two of my cats have white hair (one is almost all white, and the other one is orange and white) so the fur really shows up. I need to use them to get most if not all the cat hair off. They are very handy, my mom also uses them on her bed.

I don’t have pets, but I use a link roller when I wear black or other colors that contrast with lint. Especially if it’s for a formal/professional setting.

i've recently started buying them and love them! i have two black kittens now and find it useful to use before going out of the house. most of the time their hair blends in with my outfits cause majority of my clothes are black or darker in colour, but i also find it super useful to use on my bedsheets before it's time to change them. i usually keep an extra flat sheet over my bed in case they want to hang out on it, and i find it helps keep the hair off where i put my face/pillows on my bed. i find it helps keeps me a little less sniffly 🤧

Yes! It is a necessity owning a long haired Basset Hound! Even using the lint roller, I don't think my coats will ever be perfect, as Blossom likes to snuggle into it! Even though her hair gets everywhere and I'm cleaning hair daily, I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Yes, and although I own a dog, I don't get much dog hair on me. It's mostly for MY stray hairs 😅 I dislike them sticking to clothing and rugs. I also have a lot of black clothing that easily gets lint and such stuck to it, and I don't like it being so noticeable.

I am also a fan of the red velvet ones, also because they are less wasteful than all the tape on those other lint rollers.

Does anyone have one of those uproot brushes for couches/carpet? Or any sort of little brush that is similar? It looks so satisfying in the videos! But also I think those devices seem more environmentally friendly as well, although my require more manual labor than say, a really good vacuum with good pet hair attachment.
Agreed but they don't work well with my dogs hair unfortunately.

Yes and I really need it. I have two fur babies at home and they lose hair all the time.

now that i'm at uni and away from my cats for long stretches of time, i always forget to buy new lint rollers, but when i first got my cats and was living at home i very much relied on my lint roller!! my school uniform was black and both my cats have white fur so it was very much needed lol

Sometimes, if I pet the cats and have to go out but I brush them twice a day so there is less cat hair on my clothes

I use one for pet hair often since getting my cat but before then I would only lint roll extremely rarely if I was going somewhere fancy and needed to look perfect.

Yes, I have a cat and I wear a lot of black so I often lint roll my clothes!

Not on my clothes but other things like the corner of my carpeted steps where my vacuum cant reach and fabric lampshades.

yep! my cat sheds a LOT and his fur is mostly white, so its very noticeable. i always use it before i leave the house, and try to keep a travel size one on me when i go out!

The answer is no but I used to. My cat doesn't shed that much so I didn't bother buying a new rollar after my cat who DID shed a lot passed away. I should start again though because I am now convered in dog hair as well lol

I use lint rollers often on my bed because of cat hair and rarely on my clothes. Usually no cat hair gets on them though since they are kept in a drawer. I would only use it if I needed my clothes to look really good (with no specks of dust or anything) but most days it's not needed.

I have a lint roller and I use it sometimes on my more formal clothes, but I actually use it more for my plushies! It's a great way of getting dust and other tiny stuff off of them. I like cleaning my plushies every other month or so, but I usually try to wipe off any dust I can find on them before it gets too bad!

Back