• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer hot, warm, or cool showers?

Do you prefer hot, warm, or cold showers?

• Hot (70°F to 60°F) (21°C to 15°C) 🔥 🥵

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Warm (60°F to 50°F) (15°C to 10°C)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Cool (50°F to 35°F) (10°C to 2°C)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Cold (Anything lower) 🧊🥶

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I prefer hot, definitely above 70°F/21°C. Even in the summer and when I have a fever. I can't do cold showers.

I mean... I'm boiling myself alive, or pretending I'm standing in a cool, refreshing rainstorm. There is no in between.

I used to say hot, but apparently that's why I'm having nosebleeds. Well, normally, especially at this time of year, it would be hot, and in the summer it would be cold, like a normal person.

I always have warm-hot showers I find it more relaxing I have tried cold before but hated it hahaha it makes me more stressed.

I usually have hot-warm showers, but in summer for the last five or ten seconds I turn it down to cool-cold. I find it feels really refreshing to cool down your skin and body after all that time under hot water but I can't bring myself to do it winter.

I definitely prefer my showers to be on the hotter side! The colder the water is, the less pleasant the shower is for me

I always take hot showers even when it's super hot outside. Not sure why. Feels wrong to take a cold shower!

I'm not too sure what temperature my showers usually are, but I prefer showers that I consider warm. I can't deal with cold showers unless it's way too hot outside, and showers that are too hot are too uncomfortable for me to deal with, lol.

I could stand in a hot shower foreverrrrrr. It is one of my favourite things.

Right now I dyed my hair blue so I actually have to do ice cold to wash my hair, and I dread it everyday. I wash it as fast as possible and then turn it back to hot and then don't put my hair under for the remainder of shower

Showers are preferable to not be warm but not hot either...

So like in-between warm and hot is a more comfortable temperature for me to enjoy my shower

I'm a cold shower guy.

It's a bit hard to motivate yourself to cold shower during the cold Canadian winters, though.

Hot showers all the way! I take hot showers year-round, even during the summer. Warm showers are fine, but cold showers are a no-go for me. I don't even like to wash my hands with cold water, so having cold/frigid water on my body is even worse.

I take hot showers, or at least warm showers bordering on hot. Sometimes will need to lower the heat a bit, so I don't like it scalding, but yeah. There seem to be some benefits to taking cold showers but I, at least thus far, can't will myself to try it because it doesn't seem like it would be pleasant. A hot/warm shower is relaxing, whereas a cold shower seems like it would be unenjoyable and just leave you shivering.

Typically warm, but I change it to hot and run the water on my back and joints a few seconds to help loosen then up.

Back