• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer hot, warm, or cool showers?

Do you prefer hot, warm, or cold showers?

• Hot (70°F to 60°F) (21°C to 15°C) 🔥 🥵

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Warm (60°F to 50°F) (15°C to 10°C)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Cool (50°F to 35°F) (10°C to 2°C)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Cold (Anything lower) 🧊🥶

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
60 to 70F is considered hot? I think showers get hotter than that, like average is 100F. My showers are mostly hot just because I'm always cold. When the weather starts to get warmer and hit upper 80s, I like to bask in cold showers.

It has to be hot. Just warm is uncomfortable, and you couldn't pay me enough to take a cold shower even if the weather is hot.

I prefer warm showers, which I would say is around 37°C, maybe slightly hotter. I think a hot shower would be above 40°C. It's currently winter here, so warm/hot showers have been so nice! Even in summer I wouldn't want to have a cold shower; who are you people?! 😂❤️

I don't know what the temperature of the water is when I shower but I love hot showers, they feel so nice. I've never liked cold showers even when it's super hot outside. I can't bring myself to take a cold shower.

i think cold and cool showers have some sort of adverse effect on me because whenever i turn on the shower and cold water come out and hits me, i literally DIE. i start acting like i came out of a freezing cold pond. warm and hot showers for me only.

Last edited:
I LOVE a hot shower and refuse to take one that isn’t hot, hot. And I can tell you 70f would be absolutely freezing for me! We use a hot tub regularly and keep it at 102 which is lovely. So I am sure my showers are around that temp as well.

I would say hot showers. I used to set it to the highest setting and gradually lower it. A few weeks ago, the hair stylist that I went to said that I had a lot of dandruff. She asked if I showered with hot water. This made me feel self conscious so now I've started paying attention to the water temperature.

I brave medocure cold showers.. Just because its better for my hair type, and it tones down the frizz.

I used to have hot showers, but my hair looks way more nicer and is more soft after a softly cold shower.

I like my showers hot enough that it's close to burning my skin off. Cold showers are my enemy.

Really depends on the season. I can work with cool showers most of the time, but it's true that in winter a warm shower is like a nice hug ^^

Definitely weather dependent but I have to say hot. Just so much more relaxing 😌 on very rare hot spells (or if on holiday 🏖️) then cool is definitely the best.

I hate cold water under any circumstance. Even on a blistering summer day I need my hot showers lol!!! Swimming in a pool (not hot enough), lake or ocean is agony for me too (I am that person who would take like half an hour to actually get my head under water) :ROFLMAO:

Hot showers! I recently discovered during unfortunate happenstance that I'm surprisingly tolerant of cold showers tho

both warm and hot showers - generally stick to warm but in winter I love having a hot shower, the heat just becomes too much if I stay in too long though

I love a warm shower, sometimes turn it hotter once I’m inside. I can’t do cold showers.

Depends. Sometimes I like hellfire temperatur and in summer I like cold showers!

Back