Which seat do you prefer? Window or Aisle?

Which seat do you prefer?

• Window

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Aisle

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Middle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
window seat at all times, everytime! i'll take the aisle if i'm with someone i can talk to. if i'm not in a window seat, i'll probably go mad with boredom.

If I'm sitting next to strangers I think I'd like the aisle seat just so I can get up if I need to without bothering anyone. otherwise I don't have a preference

I prefer the window seat, especially in longer flights, usually find I can get comfy in them easier (well as ‘comfy’ as you can be on a plane!). Also I hardly ever get up on a flight if it’s only a few hours so it’s less disturbance.

Aisle for me. I hate to ask if I can go to the toilett lol I just like it more to be free on one side!

Window seat always! Love to look out at the scenery whilst travelling so me and my partner tend to fight over the window seat on the plane 🤣

I probably already posted in this thread at some point but I’m gonna post again. I strongly prefer the aisle seat to the window seat. I get flying anxiety and I don’t like to be able to see out the window on flights, I like to pretend it’s not happening

I'm definitely a window person. I like to curl up against the window and take a nap!

Aisle, for the same reasons. I don’t want to have to awkwardly push past whoever’s next to me.
Windows cool sometimes though

If I’m sitting with people I know then the window seat, if it’s with a couple of randoms I like the aisle seat just so I don’t have to awkwardly get passed them every time I need to use the bathroom.

Okay. So I prefer the window just because I like to see out at the sky. Its very pretty

No, I actually just like sitting at the window because I feel like it would be the easiest way to escape something. Yeah no joke. I like being by the window in case something bad happens

Esspecially on busses, always wanna be at the window.

Back