• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your favourite fall/halloween decoration that you own?

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
for those of you who decorate for the fall season and/or halloween, what is your favourite decoration that you own? it can be one that you currently own, or one that you owned in the past! 🎃🦃🍂

i don’t have many fall decorations, and have even less halloween ones haha, but i think my favourite is this bird that i picked up from walmart a couple of years ago!! it’s so cute, it just embodies the warmth and coziness of fall to me 🧡

IMG_4177.jpeg

i also like this mini jack skellington pumpkin that i got from walmart as well; it even lights up! or it used to, i haven’t changed the batteries in a while LOL

IMG_4175.jpeg

I don‘t decorate for Halloween, though I always see so many great decorations for sale, but my sister has recently been buying a load of things for the season and has picked up a little gnome dressed as a mummy that I think is pretty cute.

A Jack Skellington candle holder and candy jar (are they decorations or collectibles?)
I also have a carved pumpkin with lights and a skull with fog, nothing too fancy.

1697861724931.png
1697861756336.png

My musical porcelain Halloween dolls and Halloween music boxes. Halloween music boxes aren’t that common and if I see one at Goodwill or an antique store, I will buy it to add to my collection.

Back