• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
it’s growing on me, a lot. this time last year I was averse to anything spicy but now I find myself craving it more and more

not really, no. i honestly have a pretty low tolerance for spicy foods and so, i tend to stay away from them. >_<

not really no i can handle like mild/normal but more than that i dont see the point of setting my mouth on fire .
Post automatically merged:

also snot and tears come out me when i eat any hot food its not nice

it depends! I like spice within my threshold of spicy tolerance (I think my top level is what an an asian food place would classify as a medium/medium-hot) - anything over that and I can't enjoy the food :( I'm pretty good at making spicy food though :)

I looove spicy things, kimchi, curry, spices, seasoning, sauces, ect... Thou somethings aren't spicy to me but are to others lol.

i guess i do, though most of the time i pretend i don't.

it really just depends. I fool myself into thinking I dislike spicy.

When I was little, I used to get Three Mile Island sauce (used to be the hottest) at Hooters when my parents would get Medium. I love spice.

I love spicy food! Everything tastes better when its spicy! As a kid my spice level tolerance was pretty high. I have since toned it down a little now that I'm older, but I still love it just the same!

l'm in between. too bd there isn't in between choice.

sick of TYPOS
bad*

When I was little, I used to get Three Mile Island sauce (used to be the hottest) at Hooters when my parents would get Medium. I love spice.
l though hooters isn't for little kids to visit and eat at

i LOVE spicy foods!! i think once you build up a little tolerance to spice spicy foods can be really enjoyable. theres just a certain depth and warmth that a good amount of spicy adds to foods :) sosososso good. ive tried wasabi once but didnt like the taste. plus it was a little *too* spicy if im being honest lol, i do enjoy spicy but i still have my limits and i think wasabi is about my limit

No I absolutely hate the burning sensation. Only time I don't mind it is if it's a certain flavour and rather mild. By certain flavour I mean the type of spice. Anything chili pepper is a no go for me for example. But I do like spicy mayo that is often used on sushi.

My ex used to make me eat spicy stuff well beyond my comfort/preferred level I could hardly even eat it and I just about wanted to tear up. Not a fun experience. He even laughed at me too...

Last edited:
I definitely like a little bit of spice! But I find too much spice ruins the food and makes it so you can't taste any of the flavour lol. There needs to be a perfect balance between too bland and too spicy imo. Sweet spicy foods are a bit of a bias for me too, I love sweet chilli sauce and spicy mango chutney.

I do have a decent spice tolerance though, mostly because my dad often cooks very spicy food.

Yes! I feel like my tolerance has grown over the years. Last year I actually tried habanero sauce and I didn’t even think it was that spicy. The only time I don’t like spice is when it’s painful and distracts me from the flavour of the food lol

Back