• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have stuff hanging on your walls?

wall stuff?

• yes so many things

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • a little

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

seliph

free palestine
Bells
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
do you have stuff hanging on your walls, other than clothing?

i have a ton - four band flags, two posters, two taxidermy bugs, a little calendar, and my first oil painting

Yes, some framed prints from the only convention I’ve been to, 3 of my favorite taxidermy insects (still haven’t hung the rest since moving in here), and two mirrors shaped like a moon and a star. Also a painting my niece made for me. 🩵 Some time back I stopped hanging anything unless it was framed, but I also hate putting holes in the wall so now I’m always going bankrupt on command strips. :T

Oh boy let's see... I've got four cloth posters, a normal framed poster, a framed clear file, seven microfiber cloths, and a corkboard with a ton of buttons/pins on it.

No clothes though, they're all either in my closet or drawers.

I do have a few things currently hanging on my walls. I don’t live on my own yet, but when I do, I will have a few things up on my walls.

On my walls I have mirrors and pictures in every room. I love mirrors (high enough so I don’t see myself too often 😂) as they make the room nice and bright. I also have red flower lights which are pretty. I love sparkly lights and need to get more.

so much. two framed pictures, a bigger canvas-printed image, four corkboards for my enamel pins, and three different shelves. i also have a bunch of (christmas/birthday) cards and things similar to that stuck in most of the free space on one side of my room, though i have been considering taking most of that stuff down because they're either falling off or won't stay closed even with blu-tack. (i keep putting it off in case it rips my wallpaper.) i almost don't have any wall left lmao.

I have two posters, bunting on two walls (one is crocheted autumn leaves and the other is just cut up from a skirt I altered because the pattern was nice), and some fake ivy. I used to have fairy lights but they kept dying and it felt wasteful to replace them so often 💔

Before I painted my whole room's walls red, I had a ton of things on my walls. A lot of posters, which ranged from Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Skylanders. It even had a fanart of my own mayor from New Leaf on the wall as well.

But now, all I have is doodles of the MK8 Male Villager drawn by my little niece.

I have two mirrors, a wall art speaker, and a musical porcelain mask hanging up in my house. I hope to hang up one or two of the musical shadow boxes I have eventually. Oh and my tv is attached to the wall facing my couch. It is at a really good angle that I don’t have to move the tv very often just to get a good view.

Last edited:
I have filled out most walls in our apartment. Paintings, prints, photos, maps, mirrors, a huge pinboard that is overflowing with 2D and 3D stuff. I only want to keep the wall behind the TV white and without any distractions.

I have a ton of things and I wish I had more! I’m a maximalist in that way. I love putting up art, pictures, and random drawings people make for me on my walls. My best friend and my sister are both artists and have drawn tons of stuff for me over the years and I frame them and put them up for show (it’s a fun look at their progression as artists as well). I also love finding random art at thrift stores and putting it up on the wall.

yes!! i have SO much. i have a calendar, 5 mini posters, a poison ivy sign i got from spirit halloween by working there, 4 full sized posters, 3 wall scrolls and recently i just added some old, in box toys from ff7. my favorite thing on my wall is definitely my advent children aerith wall scroll. i got it imported from japan and its beautiful. it's super big tho which i wasn't expecting ^^;; but its definitely my most prized possession currently!!

i have 6 framed art prints, soon to be 7 once i get a solid A5 frame. i have LED lights around the ceiling/wall thing (where they meet yk) as well, i also got my TV wall mounted. i want to put up jewelry racks for my necklaces and headbows soon but ive been !!lazy!!

I have a few sports pictures that are autographed on my walls. Other than that, nothing. I used to have a TON of Pokemon posters in my room when I was younger, but I took them all down eventually.

We've a lot of paintings in our house, most of them painted by my partner's late grandfather. He was an artist by profession. Then we've a few more from an artist I met on a beach last summer. Four or five more random ones, all gifts from her folks. I have various canvases and art pieces I brought from my old place, one of those canvases hangs above our bed.

We have attached various shelves to the walls to fill with our craft projects (Lego, pottery, clay models) and custom gifts from friends (painted figurines, woodwork) and plants.

Last night we ordered decorative hooks. Pricey but my partner is so excited about them. The one for the kitchen is honeycomb themed and has four hooks for teatowels and a shelf I'm going to put succulents on. The other is mushrooms and she wants to put it on the back of our bedroom door.

I've also various posters that I might put up in our study once it has been painted. They're a bit nerdier so they're not allowed anywhere guests will be. 😂

i haven't put up a single picture since i moved into my flat 😭 i'm very particular abt my interiors and so far i haven't found anything worthy (that is in my price range) i have pictures propped up on the floor to compensate...

my grampa recently died and he had a huge and beautiful collection so i'm gonna take some of those 💗 and i know he'll be happy theyre going to a good home

I don’t have much hanging on my walls, but I have some things!! My apartment and my bedroom have never felt like home to me, so I’ve really struggled with wanting to decorate the latter. Just more things I’ll have to take down and pack up when I finally can get out of here, y’know?

But right now I have a drawing of Harley Quinn that one of my mom’s friends did for me, a Stitch poster, a Stranger Things calendar (from last year…
IMG_2812.png
i need to take it down LOL), my deer Christmas stocking, a sparkly Dia de los Muertos decoration that my mom got for me, a Harley Quinn poster, and a Christmas snowman light that I plan on keeping up year-round!

I also have 2 more posters (The Suicide Squad and FNAF) that I haven’t put up yet, but I’ll get around to it eventually!

I used to have some posters (including the one I got with my set of Zelda mangas!!), but they all ripped. 😭 I don't trust myself to rip off the tape cleanly, so I opted for having absolutely nothing on my walls.

yes! my uni room this year is tiny so i only have space for some photos, but last year i also had a bunch of posters up. at home i have posters, photos, and a big scratch off map, plus fairy lights and some fake ivy

Back