Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
it’s growing on me, a lot. this time last year I was averse to anything spicy but now I find myself craving it more and more

not really, no. i honestly have a pretty low tolerance for spicy foods and so, i tend to stay away from them. >_<

not really no i can handle like mild/normal but more than that i dont see the point of setting my mouth on fire .
Post automatically merged:

also snot and tears come out me when i eat any hot food its not nice

it depends! I like spice within my threshold of spicy tolerance (I think my top level is what an an asian food place would classify as a medium/medium-hot) - anything over that and I can't enjoy the food :( I'm pretty good at making spicy food though :)

I looove spicy things, kimchi, curry, spices, seasoning, sauces, ect... Thou somethings aren't spicy to me but are to others lol.

i guess i do, though most of the time i pretend i don't.

it really just depends. I fool myself into thinking I dislike spicy.

When I was little, I used to get Three Mile Island sauce (used to be the hottest) at Hooters when my parents would get Medium. I love spice.

I love spicy food! Everything tastes better when its spicy! As a kid my spice level tolerance was pretty high. I have since toned it down a little now that I'm older, but I still love it just the same!

l'm in between. too bd there isn't in between choice.

sick of TYPOS
bad*

When I was little, I used to get Three Mile Island sauce (used to be the hottest) at Hooters when my parents would get Medium. I love spice.
l though hooters isn't for little kids to visit and eat at

i LOVE spicy foods!! i think once you build up a little tolerance to spice spicy foods can be really enjoyable. theres just a certain depth and warmth that a good amount of spicy adds to foods :) sosososso good. ive tried wasabi once but didnt like the taste. plus it was a little *too* spicy if im being honest lol, i do enjoy spicy but i still have my limits and i think wasabi is about my limit

No I absolutely hate the burning sensation. Only time I don't mind it is if it's a certain flavour and rather mild. By certain flavour I mean the type of spice. Anything chili pepper is a no go for me for example. But I do like spicy mayo that is often used on sushi.

My ex used to make me eat spicy stuff well beyond my comfort/preferred level I could hardly even eat it and I just about wanted to tear up. Not a fun experience. He even laughed at me too...

Last edited:
I definitely like a little bit of spice! But I find too much spice ruins the food and makes it so you can't taste any of the flavour lol. There needs to be a perfect balance between too bland and too spicy imo. Sweet spicy foods are a bit of a bias for me too, I love sweet chilli sauce and spicy mango chutney.

I do have a decent spice tolerance though, mostly because my dad often cooks very spicy food.

Yes! I feel like my tolerance has grown over the years. Last year I actually tried habanero sauce and I didn’t even think it was that spicy. The only time I don’t like spice is when it’s painful and distracts me from the flavour of the food lol

Back