• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have stuff hanging on your walls?

wall stuff?

• yes so many things

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • a little

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Most of the walls in my home are covered in art of some sort. I have a lot of signed prints from my favorite visual artists but I also like assemblage art, vintage mirrors, and other oddities that I like to display. I hang all of my absolute favorites in my bedroom but I have James Jean prints in nearly every room of the house.

Here are a couple of the walls in my bedroom:

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6955.jpeg

I put together a little art corner for my bedroom desk and the dolls were made by an assemblage artist I found online. I got the mirror and butterflies from a local antique shop.

In our living room we have some art and some seasonal decorations on the wall. In my room I have my dream catchers and my Corgi banner .

yes I love putting things on my wall! for a while I left them bare because we were always moving and I had hoped I'd be in my own place by now, but I'm happy I finally started putting up my things. it makes me feel so much comfier to be in my room. I have a big tapestry on the wall above my bed, a couple nautical maps, postcards and prints of the ocean, pieces of art my girlfriend got for me by one of our favorite artists (technically these are on my dresser leaning against the wall right now until I figure out how I wanna put them up), and then some pictures of cows and a Portrait of a Lady on Fire poster and a couple Frank Ocean posters that I also still need to put up!

Not on the walls because I’m renting, but on doors, door frames, book shelves.. basically any free vertical surface that isn’t a wall.

I’m super sentimental so I can never throw out the things my students draw or write for me. I hang their artworks on my door and they make me smile all the time. I also keep cards with meaningful messages and fotos of loved ones and hang them up. There’s fairy lights and some of my own artworks and collages too. Some would argue it’s cluttered but I like to surround myself with positive things.

I have three posters from musicians I like, a calendar and a cute little painting that my sister bought me! I may or may not also have some frog wall stickers that I put up when I was like 10 and am too lazy to take down...

I have a few things on my wall! I have a Splatoon calendar, a couple posters, amethyst fairy lights and a quartz crystal dreamcatcher.

My walls are rather bare. I have a painting I made, 🖼️ a paper lantern I made 🐻🏮 a U.S. flag, 🇺🇸 and a pendulum clock on my walls. 🕐 I have a tokonoma in my bedroom, but I don't have a hanging scroll in it, which if anything, should be the wall to have something on. 😕

@k o i has an art inspiration wall so I've been slowly trying to make one and add to mine. Other than that I just have a couple of posters and photos of family and friends

i currently only have my world map and a lego great wave art set. i have so much framed art to put up but i never get around to it sadly. my dream is an eclectic mix of designs and colours but right now, i have blank walls for the most part.

@k o i has an art inspiration wall so I've been slowly trying to make one and add to mine. Other than that I just have a couple of posters and photos of family and friends

as homie said, I have a collection of stuff on my walls. I’ve never moved and have always lived in the same house my entire life (apart from first year of uni) so it’s accumulated over a couple of decades! I couldn’t have bare walls, my aesthetic is very much maximalism

i plan to hang one of my ivy plants on my wall when i get one of the wall clip thingys. ;u; i need to find some more postcards of groovy things from charity shops! i used to have fairy lights but the battery leaked

i moved to a different city last month, so my walls are completely bare. my tv is the only thing mounted on the wall, but i plan on adding more after i repaint everything!

I'm running out of wall space 😅 I've got framed art, fun lights, fun seasonal lights, some of my purses, a few banners, a cloth poster, a string of fans, a wreath, and a pinboard.

I've got some posters, my work belts, and my 55 inch tv which my brother help install. I'd really like to repaint it soon though.

i have a couple of art pieces from friends/trips on the wall near my desk. other than that the rest of the stuff on the walls is shelving and other more practical items.

I have:
  • A hello kitty poster
  • 4 pull out posters from the Pokémon adventures art book
  • A bear painting/illustration that I find cozy
  • A papercraft prediction I made of grafaiai’s design
  • A super cute print of a cat in a tree in spring, summer, and fall
  • A poster of a witch sitting by a pond
I will show pics later (^-^)v

i currently don't but i want to. what's stopping me is that i'm lazy lmao. i have a ton of posters/art from conventions that i eventually want to hang up. i also plan to install shelves and stuff to put up some merch as well. big plans but no motivations 😩

Back