• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have stuff hanging on your walls?

wall stuff?

• yes so many things

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • a little

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • nothing at all

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
I have no room left on my walls. I have posters, a guitar, a ton of shelves, a mirror, 2 calendars, art and more. I'm not really a fan of bare walls. Even in uni I had posters, whiteboards, and decorations all over my wall.

i currently don't but i want to. what's stopping me is that i'm lazy lmao. i have a ton of posters/art from conventions that i eventually want to hang up. i also plan to install shelves and stuff to put up some merch as well. big plans but no motivations 😩
i have like 4 posters that are still in the box whoops. "i'll get a frame for them" i said about 3 years ago

I have a little right now. Less than usual since some of it's packed up as we're moving in the next couple months. I would love to have more on our walls, but I haven't yet because we've been renting and moving every year or two. Hopefully things will work out to where we can buy a place soon where I can more permanently decorate the walls and go more maximalist.

... Yeah some. We would have more up and stuff needs hung up but I'm not getting into that... Lol
Id love to have posters up. I have some id like to see up but there are... issues.. ha!
When you are a couple of two different heights and one is picky about hanging stuff up, how it looks, and doesn't like hanging stuff up but won't let others do it, it can be a challenge 😅😂

But I like things up on walls... Like shelving for the crap you have and don't need, or cool photos...
Out of the way that way and you still see it.

Back