Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
Of course I do, food is my favorite thing in the world. My mouth can't handle it sometimes, but it's no biggie because i'll just eat it anyways.

it's growing on me! i should like spicy foods bc my family was raised with spicy food and they eat it everyday. however, i think i had an adverse experience with a spicy dish when i was young, so i've mostly avoided spicy until i attended uni when i didn't want my friends to cater to my taste preference. i wouldn't have hot sauce on the side for every meal, but there are some dishes that just taste better when they're spicy! i still can't handle many chili peppers though

I love spicy food! Both my parents enjoy it--my mom especially--and she was the main cook of the household, so it was a natural progression. XD I like how spice brings out the other flavours in a dish, assuming it's not the flavour that is overwhelming everything (that is my definition of "too much spice").

Whenever I get burritos, I always ask for two lines of hot sauce, and the employee making it has to check with me that I really want the two lines. It's probably a liability thing, but it never fails to make me chuckle.

Definitely love spicy food. Spicier the better.
Luckily my husband loves spicy too. I didn't realize how detrimental loving spicy food was to me till we ate out family style and couldn't order all our usuals spicy due to others with us that don't.

I'm a supertaster, and it's really bad with spicy food. I'm extremely sensitive, so the hottest I can really handle is medium salsa and even then it burns.

I like spicy food, but if it's to the point where it's just trying to be hot and disregarding the flavor, then no, I won't like it. Also, not everything needs to be spicy or have spice. I've seen some people treating it as if every kind of food needs spiciness.

I am a big weenie baby and can't deal with things being super spicy, maybe a mild spice for some things but I really have like zero tolerance for it haha

I love spicy food, but I'm not a fan of hot sauces. I prefer to have the spiciness come naturally from peppers or spices added while cooking. I used to have a higher tolerance for spice as a teenager. My tolerance has decreased a bit over the years, but I still like a medium to medium-hot level of spice most of the time.

I guess I'm in the minority of people who don't like spicy foods.

HECK NO (with a few exceptions).
If it's too overly spicy, the spiciness takes away from the food's flavoring and leaves a burning sensation in my mouth that I don't find pleasant and I don't get the appeal of.

I hate having to keep chugging something sweet just to get rid of the burning sensation that'll only keep coming back with every new bite of the food. I rather just skip from eating it. And don't even get me started on what it does to your stomach. I'll keep it short and say: the after effects ain't pretty. 😨

I don't like spicy food either. I feel it ruins the flavor and just is painful and kind of unnecessary in many foods.

ooooh yes i love spice, but i have a weak tolerance for it. that tolerance goes out the window if it's a spicy chicken sandwich or ramen tho.

Honestly, I'm usually finding ways to put spice on things it probably doesn't even belong on. Lol.

If spicy food is an option, I'm usually going with that over the alternative.

I love Mexican food and do enjoy spicy things as long as it's mild and doesn't burn your mouth off. There are many degrees of spicy food to choose from where I happen to live.

I love spicy food, but I definitely have a limit and can only tolerate so much haha

Back