• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like or dislike coffe?

I love coffee, but I can only stand to drink it if it's loaded with sugar/milk/creamer. Like starbucks and those monster coffee drinks I'm 100% down for. Or using like 5 packets of sugar in a cup of coffee because I'm addicted to it lmao

I love coffee, but I can only stand to drink it if it's loaded with sugar/milk/creamer. Like starbucks and those monster coffee drinks I'm 100% down for. Or using like 5 packets of sugar in a cup of coffee because I'm addicted to it lmao

Same here! I may take it black if I'm desperate for caffeine but I usually like to sweeten it with soy milk.

I like it but it has to be sweetened somehow, I can take it without sugar as long as it has cream and vice versa but straight coffee isn't my favorite thing. not bad tho.

C: I only like coffee in the form of iced capps..so I guess I don't really like coffee that much, lol.

coffee is my L I F E

honetly though I think I've developed an addiction to it cause I get withdrawl symptoms if I don't have it for a few hours

Not a huge fan but if I'm desperate, I'll drink some to keep awake. Everyone I know has developed a sort of "addition" to coffee. What they once used as a pick-up, they now need every morning. I try to limit my intake as much as possible which is easy because I don't like the taste. Unfortunately, everyone around me wants to go out for coffee.

I hate coffee. I cannot stand the smell of it. My first taste of it wasn?t a great experience either. I saw a cup sitting on a table, and I thought it was tea so I drank some. I spit it out immediately. It was coffee. I haven?t like it since.

I love coffee. I'll admit though that I was an addict for a small period of time. Now I only have a cup every odd day or so. I really prefer to sweeten it if possible though!

Back