• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Popular Movies You Don't Care About.

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Basic Question. (my trash opinions incoming).

Someone in my family took slight offense because I called RoboCop generic. I didn't dislike the film, but I guess I don't have the same adulation or attachment as someone who watched this back during release.

I also like westerns, but Once Upon a Time in The West didn't do anything for me. I'm fine with slow burns, but this was the slowest paced film I had ever seen. I appreciated the cinematography, because the movie looked like art. (but might as well have been watching a painting because the plot did nothing for me).

*gestures to every single movie in the MCU*

Aha. Pretty much. Coming from someone who followed and watched nearly all of them, yes.

There were a couple marvel movies I genuinely liked (deadpool, ragnarok). But they do get pretty mind numbing. Fun to catch in theaters if in the right mood.

Frozen. I don't like it and never did. I guess it's not surprising though considering I'm not a Disney fan. The soundtrack is also really not to my tastes.

I have never seen a single marvel movie and I have no intention of doing so

Actually is Morbius marvel? Cause I’ve seen that

Most superhero films, maybe with the exception of some of the Batmans...Batmen? He's not a superhero though, since he has no powers.

Most Anime, aside from a couple from Studio Ghibli. Not the really popular ones either, but the ones that show you the culture and attitudes of Japan etc I liked.

The Shawshank Redemption, which is often rated the greatest film ever. I just found it very dull.

Most Disney, especially those terrible remakes.

Any Star Wars films.

Throw them all in the bin and set it on fire please!

i can't bring myself to be interested in any disney movies or any of the MCU movies. just not into it.

Aside from the obvious Marvel movies (especially The Avengers), I really absolutely hate those Kingsman movies.. idk.. it's just one of those genres that I just could not possibly care any less about

I don’t give a crap about the MCU movies except the first few that came out. Like, OG Iron Man and Captain America were good. But all the avengers nonsense was tew much.

It’s honestly kind of a struggle for me to watch new movies in general. I get panicky in movie theaters (which is a shame, I used to love going) so I don’t see many new movies.

Avatar... the blue people Avatar. Such a boring movie, my god.

Oh gosh, why did I not list that here? Despite the success it had, that movie was such a letdown for me personally.... it was terrible!

yeah, i really don't care much for any of the mcu movies. i watched black panther with my friend when it first came out in 2018 and it was okay but anything else in regards to the mcu, i could care less about.

also star wars. i really don't like star wars.

It seems like the only person here that actually likes series like Marvel (to an extent) and Star Wars. It makes sense considering what the thread is even about. So I’m going to go with Harry Potter. I don’t hate it, but I never really got into it.

Oh, and also, the Star Wars sequel trilogy. It’s the highest grossing one, and yet I think it’s the weakest trilogy.

I have to say Barbie omg what a load of ….
I kind of forgot about this one. I didn’t really care for Barbie (I’m sorry @/Xara please don’t hunt me down). Or Oppenheimer, really. I heard all about it but never watched it.

Yeah, Barbie for me too. I didn't watch it and I don't really have an interest in watching it.

Almost all of them lol. I’m not a big movie person.
IMG_3252.jpeg

Barbie.

I watched it but I neither loved or hated it. In fact I thought it was a very middle of the road movie that got completely overhyped thanks to social media.

Back