Do you like or dislike coffe?

Never been able to get into coffee or anything coffee-flavoured. Just doesn't appeal. I don't like the smell and you know where it is when it's nearby. Nice cup of tea is good enough.

I prefer tea. I dont really like the tasteof coffee, unless its really sweetened, as in ice cream or with those lattes with lots of cream & sugar & flavoring xD

I don't like or dislike coffee, I LOVE COFFEE.

I can't do black coffee cause it's way too bitter for me, but lattes/macchiatos/cappucinos are really good. I don't really
know the difference but as long as there's plenty of cream, milk, and sugar I am all good :) My go to is usually a caramel macchiato.

I like coffee, but I don't like the flavor of the beans, so I add some creamer, marshmallows, hot cocoa powder, etc. then it becomes a nice, tasty dose of the caffeine I desire/need.

Last edited:
I drink one occasionally but I prefer it cold most of the time (like going to Starbucks or somewhere).

I love it. It is my life blood.
I only have it a couple times a week however, usually just with milk and a little stevia. Things like lattes and frappes w/caramel or chocolate are treats for me, and I have them maybe once a month or so.

Ick. It's disgusting. I've tried putting milk and sugar in it but no thanks. I'll stick to my herbal teas

I really don't like it and ironically I worked at starbucks for a hot minute. I know so much about coffee now.. I do kind of like now fraps though :D specifically the vanilla bean one (lol not even a coffee base frap) and I'd add chocolate chips to it!

The only "coffee" I like are frappucinos. Gotta go before I start ranting about my Starbucks order lol

Back