• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like or dislike coffe?

I've never really been a coffee drinker but I've found myself getting a few iced coffees lately

I dislike it. I tried it when I was really young, and I couldn't get past the weird bitter flavor. I guess it takes an accustomed palette.

I don't drink coffee, but if I drank it I like very sweet. I put in a ton of sugar and cream. Coffee ice cream tastes good too...

I like it sometimes but prefer tea for sure.

Hate it, it's too bitter for me. With milk it doesn't have enough flavor and with sugar it's too sweet/bitter. I usually drink a morning tea instead, 1 milk for those who want to know ;3

i hATE it it makes me want 2 THROW UP. ive never actually tasted it except for it mixed with foods (like chocolate) which have all turned out to be disgusting. the smell of it though? COMPLETELY AWFUL and it suffocates me

Coffee is what keeps me alive through the day, I had me a caramel cappuccino yesterday morning MMM it was good

I hate it but I like a lot of coffee/cappuccino flavoured things, especially ice cream and chocolates.

Tip for those who dislike coffee: Use hazelnut creamer! If you're drinking it black or with just milk and sugar, you're drinking brewed coffee wrong (unless u like it that way xd) hazelnut creamer makes it 1000% better in seconds

also i freaking love fraps

I love coffee and I drink it every day. When I don't drink coffee, I suffer from caffeine withdrawal. It's really bad, but I'm kind of addicted to coffee.

I'm obsessed with coffee. I liked coffee, even when I was a wee lil girl. My mom introduced it to me while we were selling Girl
Scout cookies in front of a Safeway store. I already had hot cocoa and she let me try hers. I now can barely go without a coffee in the mornings. I need to be sustainable with whatever I do. Lol.

Back