• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you brush your teeth after or before breakfast?

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

• Total voters
I brush my teeth after, since I eat breakfast immediately after waking up and I have no problems eating with my horrible morning mouth.
RIP anyone who gets a whiff of my morning breath though.

before. can't imagine eating food with a mouth/teeth that haven't been brushed.

Last edited:
Before, since I usually wake up in the morning with a gross taste in my mouth, and like to freshen things up before I eat/drink

before and after.
I'm a dental assistant so I'm super crazy about oral hygiene.

before bc my mouth feels disgusting in the morning and youre going to be eating and getting them dirty all day so its not like it matters which you do anyways

Before, since I usually wake up in the morning with a gross taste in my mouth, and like to freshen things up before I eat/drink

This. I also don't eat breakfast right away. I usually wait about an hour or so after getting up. I'm not going to wait around that long to brush my teeth just so I can brush it after breakfast.

After. I drink orange juice with my breakfast and few things taste as disgusting as juice after you've just brushed your teeth.

I brush my teeth after. What is the point of doing it before? And I dont have time to brush them both before and after.

I brush them after.
I would just feel like my breath would stink all day, and I can't stand people who have stinky breath no offence xD

Who the **** doesnt brush their teeth before breakfast youre all heathens

After. I always eat breakfast right when I get up so why would I brush my teeth, eat breakfast 5 minutes later and then brush my teeth again? No point. XD

Back