• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dark Veil 2

I hope the food is good here. looking around, I scan just how successful this place would be. Average, I guess.

There's hardly a line in the cafe. I make coffee and take some pancakes. I sit down at a table that can seat all of us.

I wake up and go downstairs. Everybody is at the caf? except Sam, which is the person I need to talk to first. I grab a croissant and a mocha and sit at a table.

I get a cup of tea (like any true Brit would) and some toast with butter.
I take the same as Alex, but put jam on my toast. We sit down on the table with the others. "Well last night was... Eventful..."

I take some pancakes with maple syrup and coffee and sit across from Aions,Chiyoko and Cordellia, staring at how the warm syrupy substance trickles down from the food.

Last edited:
I wake up and go downstairs. Everybody is at the caf? except Sam, which is the person I need to talk to first. I grab a croissant and a mocha and sit at a table.

I notice Raphael, I hadn't seen him properly since the other day. "Hey man. What's up?" I say biting into my toast.

Back