• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dark Veil 2

I guess they're ignoring me... I exit the room. What now? Maybe get an ice cream or something...

"Huh?"
I look towards the door, and Cordelia is there. I feel like I'm about to throw up, as it occurs to me again that she probably hates me. Though she's apologizing to me ? It should be the other way around... I look down at my feel. "Um... hi Cordelia... um, sorry, I shouldn't have thrown that vase at you..." I mumble, slightly scared to look up at her.

Last edited:
I listen intently to the conversation as I tend my sunburn. I hope they do manage to be ok afterwards.

"But..." I cut myself off. Fighting about this won't help us at all. I look up, and smile at her.

Last edited:
I smiled again once I heard their apologies. I finish my wound treatment, and walk over to the mass. "Anyone hungry?" I asked, hoping to get to know everyone better.

I wake up late, and with a huge hangover. I have a really painful headache, complete with everything being sore.

I shake her hand, rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand gently. I was so much more relaxed and happy, now that everything was right with Chiyoko and I.

"I could eat a horse, Lily." I grin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Aahhh, this is so cute. ^^)

Last edited:
Rubbing my eyes, I say, "Does anybody have a full story of what happened last night? I can't remembering anything."

Back