• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I push a different colored brick out, and a luminous orb is in it's spot. I take it out. I can see a map of the world on it.
"Um... Take us to Raycre Village." I say, letting Caylin hold it at the same time.

I stand beside her bed.
"Raycre." I say. "We're not doing any more crazy traveling or getting nearly killed anymore." I say gently, smiling.

I throw it back, laughing.
"Alright. I guess I should, too." I jump back into my bed. I notice that the sun is just beginning to rise.
"Good morning." I say, and I roll over, falling asleep.

I have peaceful dreams. The sky is pure white. I'm in a meadow. Suddenly, the sky fades to black, and thunder roars. Vines grab me and clamp down on my body. I have a headache.
Am I really free? I wonder, struggling to escape.

I open my eyes, to see Aions going crazy again.
"Aions, what..?"

( JASON NOT AGAIIN NO )

"It seems to be very minor... As soon as I heard your voice, I stopped. I think I'll be able to control it this time, but I'm not sure..."

Back