• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dark Veil (Roleplay)

I know my leg is broken, but I manage to stand, and drag myself out of the way of the tumbling body. As exhaustion overcomes me, a dagger seems to sprout from my side. A shadow flits over me, and disappears before I can se who it is. I fall.

We get to safe ground, and I lay Taylor's body on the ground along with Misa's. I see a note in his pocket, and I hand it to Lily. "I think this is for you," I say.

(MORE DEATHS THAN GAME OF THRONES JESUS)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Misa!" I cry as I hug my sisters lifeless body. "No, sis... No..." I cry tears down my face.

Last edited:
We get to safe ground, and I lay Taylor's body on the ground along with Misa's. I see a note in his pocket, and I hand it to Lily. "I think this is for you," I say.
I look at him in confusion. "Okay..?" He slips the note on my palm, and I flipped it open. "If I don't make it out alive, please tell Lily I loved her..." I read silently. Tears threatened to blur my vision. What does he mean? Doesn't he love Cindra? I deeply regret abandoning him; I have so many questions to ask, but he's dead now. Gripping the paper, all of my anguish and hatred was released. Why does it have to end this way?!

Last edited:
With one last breath, I scream to let them know where I am. I take the dagger out, and heal the wound with the last of my energy.

I fall limp, and die of inner-wounds, and exhaustion. Everything fades away into white..

Suddenly, a scream erupted somewhere around the Titan. It was a girl voice. Please no, no! Not another death I forced myself to shove the tiny slip of paper into my pocket, and ran to the origin of the voice. There lays Cindra, healer, dead. My eyes widen with shock. Cindra is dead. Fein will be horrified.. The star crossed lovers, are only broken by death, it seems.

I return to the others. "Is our mission... Complete?" I ask, a single tear running down my face.
I was completely broken, I couldn't let go of my dead sister. I stand up and hug Alex, trying to hide my tears. She is all I have left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(MY FEEEEEEELS)

A choked sob escapes as Cindra is lifted away. So many deaths.. Cindra, Misa, and.. Taylor... I felt as if something solid thumped against my stomach every time i breathe; it hurts so bad.I cry silent tears as I listen to what the remaining of our team has to say.

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Omg, I thought only I felt like that ;-; high five! )

(Yeah, I'm not crying, but I feel a little sad)

Last edited:
Back