• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<|> The Dark Crystal - RP <|> // Latest Update: 1/11 //

Mari kissed Alexa's forehead, then gently placed her back down on the ground. "Come on, let's go try to find the others," Mari stated. "Yeah! I think we could, maybe, go in the direction of the crumpled tower?" Alexa suggested, while smiling at Mari. "Sounds like a good idea to me," Mari grabbed Alexa's hand, then began to walk in the direction from which they came.

Izzy ran towards Liam, holding the knife up. "I HATE YOU!" she yelled. When she got close enough to Liam, she shut her eyes and plunged the knife into who was in front of her. However, when she opened her eyes again, Luna was gone, and Liam now had glowing, purple hair. At the last second, Liam had used his gem's power to pull Luna in front of him, so Izzy would end up stabbing her instead of him. Izzy was even angrier now, and tried to stab Liam with the knife.
Liam grabbed her with his hair and wrapped it around her, to stop her from trying to kill him. He winced in pain, as his arm hurt a lot after Luna burned it.
Izzy tried to make Liam let go, but she couldn't. After a few moments, she began to feel tired. Now it was her turn to begin to panic, as she thought that Liam would try to kill her if she fell asleep. "Let me go!" she shouted, trying to stay awake.
"Why should I let you go?! Y-you just tried to kill me!"
"But you're going to kill me if I fall asleep, won't you?" Izzy said, then yawned.
Liam thought for a few moments. As tempting as it was to kill her again, it seemed to be pointless to him. He only needed enough time to get away from her, so she wouldn't kill him again, and making her fall asleep gave him plenty of time. Plus killing her a second time could make her more determined to kill him.
"...You will, won't you...?" she mumbled. She couldn't stay awake much longer. After a few moments, she fell asleep, the knife falling out of her hand and onto the ground.

Emrys watched the shards of her mask scatter among the leaves. He looked up, and heard a loud bang. Over yonder, he could see a cloud. As if someone was poofed. He seen a sparkle too, a blue gem almost. He didn't know if he was seeing things or not.
"Um, did you see what I just see?", he asked. Another poof cloud appeared seconds later where the first one was, and this time there was an orb of light in the middle. The orb vanished, and you could barely see three small sparkles fly from it and land in the dirt, leaving smoke in their wake.
"I'm assuming you seen that too... right?"

Yunde looked up, away from the glass shards. She saw it for a split second, then dissapeared.
"I think so. I wonder what it was.." She replied. "I know I heard a boom." Yunde looked into the night sky, a full moon there was. "You know, I'm getting a bit tired," She yawned. "Oh, and.. I have a question," Yunde said, blushing slightly. "Are we... friends? I have a hard time remembering what having one was like, ever since the fire," She asked, a smile poking out of her mouth

Last edited:
Emrys smiled when Yunde asked if they were friends.
"Ever since I lost my Emily, I never thought I'd have a friend again. But I guess I was wrong." He smiled awkwardly, and reached down and grabbed the other ruby shard, making sure Yunde didn't see. He then started walking over to where the booms and smoke clouds were.
"C'mon! Maybe we can find some gems to tease!" He chuckled as he started running. For once, he wasn't angry. For once, he was remotely happy. Happy was pushing it; but considering his fusion-mate was shattered, Yunde would have to do.

Yunde smiled. "Alright!" she chuckled, and looked at the glass shards once more, then ran toward the direction of the smoke and booms. For the first time in years, she didn't feel like a freak. She had someone to relate to, a friend.

Liam stopped using his gem and looked in front of him. Izzy was now lying on the ground asleep, next to the knife, Luna's gem, Izzy's gem and his bag. He had been too worried about the fact that Izzy and Luna were trying to kill him to notice that Luna had his bag. He went over to it and picked it up, then grabbed the knife and put it in his bag. He didn't want them to try and kill him again. He then looked at the two gems. They had unfused when Luna was killed, and there was now a crack in Luna's. He considered taking the gems for a moment, but changed his mind when he realised that if he did, then Luna would regenerate near him. And he needed to get away from these two people.

He began to run, with his bag on his back. He didn't care whether or not he ended up with the others. As far as he knew, they weren't going to try and kill him.

(bump; idk what to post ;-; )

(Something! Maybe try to think of a way to bring Alexandra back... or plan a storyline for your characters and develop their past a little... ;-; the RP died because y'all are giving up
when Lief was defeated that wasn't the end

The end is when the SU world is directly connected, along with Once Upon a Time and a few big things happen which I won't say)

Yunde ran ahead a bit. She ran into a clearing, where smoke was, slightly blue. The area seemed eerie, lingering with death. "Here's the place.. I think," Yunde shouted back, shivering slightly. A blue sparkle shimmered in the corner of her eye. She looked over, and saw a gem, sapphire. A few more blue sparkles shimmered in the moonlight. She saw shards, several, thousands, of a blue gem. She held her jade tight.
"Um.. There's a gem, or two, or a couple thousand over here," Yunde yelled.

(Writes poetic shet)

(I thought I should've done something for Kyle, as I left him frozen, running towards the camp.)

Kyle kept running. He was running as fast as he could along the frozen ground, trying to get there as fast as he could. As he ran, he got to the destructed remains of the tower.

Huh?! Did I miss it? he thought. Did they do it all without me? What happened? Where is everybody, anyway?

Kyle looked at his gem. A large crack ran through it, splitting into several others. He suddenly began to feel weak, yet he ran on. His perfect gem wasn't so perfect anymore, it was now cracked, nothing like it once was. It was dying, he was dying. It would crack and turn into several shards, and there would be no more Kyle.

He had to see Izzy once more.

He had to see Izzy once more, and, Mizuki, and Rosalie, and Zari. He had to see everybody. It didn't matter how he'd get to them, he'd have to see them. He ran off, trying to find Izzy first. The crack, however, grew larger and more menacing. His death was more imminent. He'd only have time to see Izzy before it was all over. He ran faster, motivated by the final hug with Izzy that he could gain. He ran, he ran, all over the forest, until he finally found her, along with someone else.

But she was asleep.

"W-Will I never be able to talk with you again? Will I never hug you again? Will I never..." Kyle broke down into tears, before regaining himself.

"G-Goodbye, Izzy." he said, and smiled wistfully. He stroked her cheeks, kissed her on the lips. A single and solemn tear slid down his cheek.

And to think she wouldn't remember this, to think she would never see me again. To think that this would be the last of me. he thought, before poofing and finally shattering into several shards of peridot. The peridot shards fell beside Izzy.

Emrys ran ahead, trying to keep up with Yunde. When he made it into the clearing with her, he seen the blue shards. They were Zari's. He didn't know for sure, but he could feel it. Zari had a menacing presence, and always scared him, considering what his gem could do that he told no one.
"No...," he moaned, as tears welled in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. Zari's gem was shattered worse than his own. He slowly picked up all of the little shards, but knew reconstructing his gem would be useless. It would take too long to find the shards, and he wouldn't be able to heal it anyways. He let the blue crumbs fall out of his hands, and into the dirt.
"I... failed. The one job I was given, and I failed." He sighed, as he looked at the ruby embedded in his palm, with a blue shard on it. He closed his eyes, and his body slowly turned into light, the ruby shard illuminating it with a red sheen. The sapphire glowed, and the tiny blue shard fused with the bigger red one. The other sapphire shards slowly glowed, floated into the mass, and solidified into one solid gem. A body formed, and it wasn't a mutant. It was a normal gem, a normal person, a fused person.

A boy lay on the ground in the center of the clearing. The blue light that was scattered from the ruby shards was gone, and so were the shards. In the boy's hand was a ruby, but it wasn't Emrys's red ruby, or the pink ruby. It was a purple-tinted ruby, and it shined a thousand colors.

297496_1315999262085_341_480.jpg

274156_1337938365.jpg

you finally get a hint at what Emrys originally looked like ;)

(oMG THE FEELS WHYYYYYY ;-; )

Liam continued to run as far away from Izzy as he could. He soon slowed down however, as he was beginning to feel quite tired. He was feeling a little tired before he started running because he had used his gem's power, but running had made him feel worse. He walked up to a nearby tree, took his bag off his back and sat down, leaning against the tree to rest. He sat there for a few minutes, thinking about what had happened earlier. When he came to this realm, he certainly wasn't expecting to be chased by not one, but two people who wanted him dead. Again. That was another thing he wasn't expecting - that they were able to kill him before, and thanks to regeneration, would be able to kill him again.

He looked around, to see if anyone was nearby. He couldn't see anyone, but he did see something shiny in front of him. He got up to see what it was. As he picked it up to take a closer look, he saw that it was a white gem. A pearl, to be specific. That's weird, he thought. I don't remember anyone I know having a gem like this. But who could it belong to? For a moment, he thought about fusing it with his, to see who it belonged to. But he immediately changed his mind when he remembered what had happened the last time he fused somebody else's gem with his. He certainly didn't want them to get freaked out like Luna did, and then have a third person want to kill him. But I can't just leave it here. Especially when it could have a really cool power...

He looked at the gem for any cracks, and there were none. So whoever had this gem is still alive... Pretty stupid of them to have their gem out here like this. Unless they lost it, but they'd still be pretty stupid for losing it. Losing it, and letting me have it. He began to smile, as he held the gem in his hand. He tried to use its power, but nothing seemed to happen. Why isn't anything happening? He held the gem up to make sure that there were definitely no cracks or anything... only to find that nothing was there. In fact, he couldn't even see his arm. What?! He held up his other arm, but he couldn't see that either. Did this gem just make me invisible?! He looked down to where his feet were, and sure enough, he couldn't see them. I could have a lot of fun with this... he thought, grinning mischievously.

He went over to his bag and opened it, though it was difficult as he couldn't see where his hands were. Once it was open, he put the pearl inside, and he became visible again. He let out a yawn as he closed the bag, then climbed up the tree. He then used his gem and wrapped his now glowing, purple hair around himself, then went to sleep.

(But didn't Alexandra have rose quartz? ...Wait, is she still alive? I've completely forgotten what's happened to her .-. )

(xD I forgot about her. Yeah, she's alive, I think Rosalie poofed her gem and has it, or she's with Rosalie and Lexis)

Last edited:
(xD I forgot about her. Yeah, she's alive, I think Rosalie poofed her gem and has it, or she's with Rosalie and Lexis)

(Ohh right. tbh I've completely forgotten what all of Sugarella's characters are doing, so I have no idea where they are)

A few hours later, Izzy opened her eyes. Why am I on the floor like- She stopped as she suddenly remembered what had happened before she fell asleep. She sat up and looked around her, seeing that the place she was in looked very similar to where she was when she and Luna were trying to kill Liam. I didn't end up here the last time he killed me... She could remember waking up in a strange room where everything was red when she first got killed by Liam, though she couldn't remember much else about it. ...Unless... he actually didn't kill me again. But why on earth would he keep me alive? she thought, confused about what was going on.

She noticed a few gems next to her, a red one, a black one and a green one. She picked up the red gem and put it in her bag, knowing that it was hers. She then picked up the black one, and saw that there was a crack in it. Even though it was an accident, she felt very guilty about doing what Yasuke had told her to do. The fact that she was thinking that she'd never do such a thing, just before she did it, made her feel worse. She put Luna's gem in her bag before picking up the green gem... or rather, the several shards it had broken into. She instantly recognised the gem. She gasped. "Kyle!" She began to worry. She knew someone would be able to regenerate if their gem was whole, but what if a gem had broken into several pieces? She knew she would have to ask someone about it as she picked up the shards she could find and put them in her bag.

As she stood up, she thought about what could have cause Kyle's gem to break. What else could it have been?! she thought, angrily. She knew how much Liam hated her, so naturally she thought that Liam did it. But she didn't know that Liam actually hadn't even seen Kyle recently, so he didn't break his gem. I'm going to kill him when I find him!

(Wait does this mean Zari, Alice, Belle, and Yasuke are back and are in a five-way fusion?)
Yunde took a few steps back.
"Emrys..?" she said, confused. "Wh-what even just happened?" she asked.
"You look better, I will say," she chuckled. Yunde sat down, and looked at the boy, and sighed. She closed her eyes, holding onto her gem. She was scared, confused. When she opened her eyes, in front of her she saw herself. She raised her hand and saw the purple gem, and a reflection, of the fused person who appeared to be Emrys.
"Well then..." Yunde said nervously, and sat up. For the first time in years, she felt what it was like to be normal, just physically. A few moments passed, and Yunde returned to her own body.

Back