• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dark Veil 2

I see a conversation going on, and so I decide to get more answers. "Why did you guys let Sam give us an assignment? He just joined like a few days ago."

"Well, he really needs time in the group to get used to this stuff before he can set up an assignment," I say. "But if he wanted to do one so badly, he could've at least asked me or James, since we've been around longest."

"I didn't know he was new either, so I just went with it... It was pretty well thought out though."

Last edited:
I changed into some fresh clothes, and headed out for some ice cream. As I was just across the street, I saw some of the others in the caf?. I walked inside, and went over to their table. "Hey. What's up?"

I dip my chopsticks into my ramen and swirl it around, collecting a nice bunch of noodles. I slip it into my mouth, listening intently rto the conversation. "Didn't Sam go outside today?" I turn my head, to see Sam. "Speak of the devil...!"

Last edited:
I continue to eat my pancakes. Raphael and Sam are probably going argue, I don't really want to get involved.

Last edited:
"They are going to fight." I whisper to James.
"Two leave, only one will return..." I whisper back.
"Bet you a ?5 Raphael wins if they fight."
"Deal, I have to support my little Sammy boy."

Last edited:
"Yeesh, I wouldn't want to be involved in whatever that is." I finish my coffee and food. I offer to throw away anyone else's trash.

Back