• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dark Veil 3

I hope she reads the note I think to my self as I pack up my things at my apartment and head for the train station.

Last edited:
(What's the note supposed to say?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I glance up briefly at James, and realise he's talking to me. "I.. I'm not sure... She gave me a note with it, but I don't know if I want to Open it..."

Last edited:
"She NEVER lets anyone touch that hat, she hit me twice for touching it before, what with the change?"

"Probably a token of friendship," I say, stacking crackers into a tower. "You can tell when a friend does something for you that they would usually never do that they really appreciate you," I try to sound clever.

"Oh," I say and help will stack the crackers. "I am such a douchebag, I would never be able to do something like that." I laugh sadly.
I continue to yawn and sleep on the floor.

Last edited:
I open up the note that she gave me with the hat, and read through it. It's not until I fold it back up that I realise I've actually started crying silently.

(Wait, with Littlebeary back will we have enough people to continue? LH and TCH will still be up for it.)
(Also, how was camping LB?)

Back