• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dark Veil 2

I hope the food is good here. looking around, I scan just how successful this place would be. Average, I guess.

There's hardly a line in the cafe. I make coffee and take some pancakes. I sit down at a table that can seat all of us.

I wake up and go downstairs. Everybody is at the caf? except Sam, which is the person I need to talk to first. I grab a croissant and a mocha and sit at a table.

I get a cup of tea (like any true Brit would) and some toast with butter.
I take the same as Alex, but put jam on my toast. We sit down on the table with the others. "Well last night was... Eventful..."

I take some pancakes with maple syrup and coffee and sit across from Aions,Chiyoko and Cordellia, staring at how the warm syrupy substance trickles down from the food.

Last edited:
I wake up and go downstairs. Everybody is at the caf? except Sam, which is the person I need to talk to first. I grab a croissant and a mocha and sit at a table.

I notice Raphael, I hadn't seen him properly since the other day. "Hey man. What's up?" I say biting into my toast.

Back