• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dark Veil (Roleplay)

Seeing Taylor smashed into the concrete is a horrible sight, but i just stand there. A dark part of me is kind of glad that he's dying, though i force the feeling away. I must fight. I'm useless here, and I know Taylor will die anyway.. Feeling guilty, I sprint back into battle, narrowly avoiding incoming rubble. Leaping off the ground, I swing my sword, slicing the injured spot where Raphael hit the Titan earlier.

Last edited:
Nobody was going to help me, it seemed. I notice a piece of paper, and some spilled ink and a pen. With what energy I have, I write, "If I don't make it out alive, please tell Lily I loved her..." I fold up the note, and stash it in my belt.

Last edited:
"I'll try," I say, trying to push the concrete off of her. I can barely move it off before I get too tired. I am still persistent. "No! I won't let you die like this!" I yell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have something planned, don't worry.)

The concrete isn't on me any more, but the pain of my crushed body is still unbearable. "Raphael... I... love you..."
I reach up to touch his cheek, but my hand doesn't make it all of the way. It gets two thirds of the way up before falling back to the ground, limp and lifeless.

I hear my sister die behind me and tears well up in my eyes, I can't turn around and help her, I have to keep fighting.

Last edited:
Misa dies right in front of me, and I start to cry. I can't stop it. I think of everything: when I kissed her in the bar, when I went out on that date, when we were in my house...and the pain is not sadness, but anger. I stand up, turn around, and aim my best arrow at Kronos's heart. I let go, and it hits it perfectly. He screams in pain, and falls to the ground with such force that I nearly go flying off the ground.

(I'm literally tearing up. I'm in a library, kind of embarrassing :()

Seeing everyone go down around me, I look at the battlefield with horror. I wasn't going to make it back alive.

( So how should I die? :D )

I run as fast as I can, trying to get out of the way, but the Titan's huge fist sends me flying up into the air. I land with a sickening crunch onto a slab of marble, and groan.

(My parents have an appointment just about every Wednesday.)
(And apparently it can, Anne Frank's sister died of it.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I run for it, dragging Misa's body along with me. I see Taylor on the ground, and I help him up, carrying him on my back as well.

I end up dying a silent death of blood loss. I hoped someone would retrieve the note.

Back