• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<|> The Dark Crystal - RP <|> // Latest Update: 1/11 //

The two walked for quite a while, until seeing a deformed girl (Yunde) and a boy.

Last edited:
(It's Yunde, not Yundere <: )
Yunde saw two figures in the corner of her eye, and looked over, seeing two girls, one tall and the other short.
"Hello there," she said, and looked back at Emrys.

Mari cocked an eyebrow, a smirk spreading across her face. "And who might you be?" she questioned, looking over to Yunde. Alexa scooted behind Mari, she wrapped her arms around Mari's waist. Alexa peeked her head out from behind Mari, watching the strange girl look at the boy.

Yunde looked back at the two girls.
"The name's Yunde," she said, then blushed, realizing they were the only people aside from Emrys who had seen her without the mask. She sighed.

Izzy decided to look for the others to ask them about Kyle's gem. But where are they...? she wondered. Hmm... maybe they're at the... uhhh, tower. She remembered what had happened to it. I wonder what made it collapse? she thought as she tried to make her way back to it. Once she got there, she looked around to see if anyone else was there.

(I can't remember where anyone is .-.)

(Luca y u lie. I've seen you on TBT several times since you went on 'hiatus')

(ikr <^: )

(I wanted this RP to die until I work on my novel more.
And Ness's mafia is why I'm not fully on hiatus. Once it ends, I'll be fully off. I plan on killing off both of my characters in Toxi's Hunger Games early on if the mafia ends early.)

(I wanted this RP to die until I work on my novel more.
And Ness's mafia is why I'm not fully on hiatus. Once it ends, I'll be fully off. I plan on killing off both of my characters in Toxi's Hunger Games early on if the mafia ends early.)

(I seeee)

(They have. A few at least.)

(Do you want me to unfuse and shatter myself and let one of y'all take place as OP/narrator?
;o; Since I know you really liked this RP)

(Eh whatever. I lost interest, and it just about has ended. It was a fun experience, and got me into Steven Universe (tyyyyy))

Back