• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

(Guys, I'm thinking I might as well withdraw from this, I think others have too. Sorry, I'm withdrawing from my own Roleplay..)

"Mmm." I say, smiling through my tears.
"Can we go back to the village now?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

( Okay :( )

"It appears so." I shrug.
"Also, I want to apologize for nearly killing you. I think I did that, right...?"

"Um, yes, but I bit your hand. Sorry about that..."
I sigh. "Maybe there is a spell to get back somewhere in the temple?"

"Oh, I'd rather have my hand bitten than killed. I'll look for a spell we can use..." I say, and I wander off. I stare at the statue of the colossus.

I follow. "This place is amazing...do you think that there were people before you who had the same curse?"

"I don't know. I hope others didn't have to go through the agony that I did." I sigh. I notice inscriptions on the wall.

I get a headache.
"ESCAPE IS SIMPLE. RIGHT ZWOLF NORTH SIEBEN LEFT SWEI." I say monotonously, and the headache wears off.
"I think that means, right 12, north 7, left 2..." I explain, clutching my head.
"I think I still might have some insanity left in me."

"Hey, if it helps us get out of here, it's okay." I say. I start following the directions.

Back