• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dark Veil 2

Noticing nobody was in the room with me, I sigh, and find the others. "What's going on?"

no? Ah well. I'll just listen to their conversations. Yeah, that can keep me busy.

"I can't either, but we drank so much..." I say. "Hey, I'm going to the cafe for breakfast, anyone's welcome to join me."

"You guys got drunk." I giggle to Cindra. "I had a bit of an accident, but I'm all good. Come with us to eat, you must be hungry."

Last edited:
"I think I remember." I tell the others as we enter the room. "We had a lot of vodka, played kings, I think Chiyoko and Aions swapped shirts at some point... I also think Alex kissed someone..." I trail off. "Oh, and I think I kissed a dude..."

"Wow.. See, this is why I don't drink." I said, nodding in agreement with Cordelia.

Last edited:
"I'll come, but I should probably get changed first," I say, Remembering that I never got changed from my swimming costume. I grab a light pink dress, then change into it in the bathroom.

I quickly change into a training garb, and secure it tightly with a white fabric belt. I slip on some training shoes. "All done!" I announce.

Last edited:
Once changed, I leave the bathroom so Cordelia can go in and change. While I wait for her, I sit down and plait my hair again.

I go and change in another room into my usual hoodie and jeans. Going back to the others, I see James on his phone away from every one. I frown. "James? Are you coming?"
"Just a sec!" I call and move off to be on my own. They can't know I am speaking with the enemy...

Back