• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dark Veil 2

Noticing nobody was in the room with me, I sigh, and find the others. "What's going on?"

no? Ah well. I'll just listen to their conversations. Yeah, that can keep me busy.

"I can't either, but we drank so much..." I say. "Hey, I'm going to the cafe for breakfast, anyone's welcome to join me."

"You guys got drunk." I giggle to Cindra. "I had a bit of an accident, but I'm all good. Come with us to eat, you must be hungry."

Last edited:
"I think I remember." I tell the others as we enter the room. "We had a lot of vodka, played kings, I think Chiyoko and Aions swapped shirts at some point... I also think Alex kissed someone..." I trail off. "Oh, and I think I kissed a dude..."

"Wow.. See, this is why I don't drink." I said, nodding in agreement with Cordelia.

Last edited:
"I'll come, but I should probably get changed first," I say, Remembering that I never got changed from my swimming costume. I grab a light pink dress, then change into it in the bathroom.

I quickly change into a training garb, and secure it tightly with a white fabric belt. I slip on some training shoes. "All done!" I announce.

Last edited:
Once changed, I leave the bathroom so Cordelia can go in and change. While I wait for her, I sit down and plait my hair again.

I go and change in another room into my usual hoodie and jeans. Going back to the others, I see James on his phone away from every one. I frown. "James? Are you coming?"
"Just a sec!" I call and move off to be on my own. They can't know I am speaking with the enemy...

Back