• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: How Do You Fix it up?

Normally I just drink my tea as-is without adding anything to it, but sometimes I will add a little honey and/or some lemon juice. And on the rare occasions I can get ahold of some kukicha, I'll usually mix in a little soy sauce and umeboshi paste. It's wonderful.
I almost never drink coffee, but when I do, I always like to add just a little bit of milk. I can't drink plain black coffee; it's too bitter for my liking.
I don't add anything to hot chocolate. Whipped cream or marshmallows make it too sweet for me.

I don't normally make tea/coffee/hot chocolate at home but I work at a coffee shop. I alternate between iced/hot coffee and hot tea and I never add any additional cream or sugar in them. My favorite coffee brewing method for drinking is coffee press and my favorite for making is pour-over. I almost never drink hot chocolate.

Don't like coffee at all for some reason (maybe I'm trying the wrong types...?) I do love tea and hot chocolate. I actually don't like adding anything in either of them. I like my tea somewhat strong, so I usually let it seep for about 4 or 5 mins with the teabag.

I'm a big fan of; Chamomile, Earl Grey, Green, Sleepy time, Peach, and Mocha tea. Still so many other types I want to try.

I love any kind of iced coffee these days, but only when I really need it. Hot chocolate is good during the winter.

I don't drink tea as I just don't like it at all.

Back