• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: How Do You Fix it up?

hot coffee - black
iced coffee - half & half, sweetened, + caramel syrup
tea - sweet tea / honey + lemon / jasmine, green, oolong, barely.. etc
hot chocolate - with lots of marshmallow! >w<

I drink Tea and Coffee, but I drink tea more often than coffee. For my coffee I like it black with no sugar or anything. For tea I also like it black with nothing in it :'D

i'm so plain urgh

i don't drink/like coffee and i rarely have hot chocolate. but i drink tea, and i usually like earl grey or english breakfast. i make both similarly...about a hefty teaspoon of sugar, and a lot of milk (until it looks right basically lmao). best way to drink black tea!

black coffee , regular hot chocolate (i like to dip cookies in it sometimes) , herbal tea by itself (chamomile is my favorite), and sweet tea either by itself or with raspberries/blackberries/anyberries

Last edited:
Coffee: none~
Tea: cold 'Sweet tea', or with lots of milk and honey/sugar
Hot chocolate: however it comes with the packet LOL

coffee cuz it tastes better but i sometimes drink tea too which is good as well

hot chocolate on occasion im not too much of a fan

I love tea, but only with heaps of sugar, and I love coffee, only with heaps of sugar.
But I love strong iced coffee, so refreshing on a hot day!

I drink industrial quantities of English breakfast tea, prepared thusly:

1 tea bag in a mug
Add boiling water
Steep for about a minute
Remove teabag
Add a medium amount of milk

The number of people who put the milk in first, or steep for too long or not enough is too damn high!

Coffee: Cappuccino
Tea: I like tea with milk and cardamom
hot chocolate: a bit dark

Tea, usually green tea without sugar. I hate coffee and hot chocolate is ok I guess but I never really drink it.

I like tea the best, hot chocolate comes in a close second. I can't stand the taste of coffee, it just seems so bitter to me.

I guess I drink hot chocolate or coffee the most but coffee messes with my stomach because of the caffeine so I am trying to avoid it. I sometimes put whipped cream on hot chocolate. I add a little milk and sugar to coffee when I do drink it. I always drink my tea plain though.

I put honey in both tea and coffee. With tea, I sometimes add lemon juice, and with coffee, I sometimes add cinnamon.

I like Bailey's Irish cream in my hot chocolate.

tea - usually only at asian restaurants
coffee - i like it with lots of cream and not too much sugar c: usually iced
hot chocolate - i like to mix some coffee in it haha, also needs to have enough whipped cream

I don't like coffee, I usually put honey in my tea (which is usually either peppermint or earl grey), and for hot chocolate, I just drink it as it is

i like milk and honey in my tea. whipped cream is a nice addition to hot chocolate, but not a necessity. coffee is not my thing.

I prefer to drink green tea with some sugar in it, its very calming

I drink all three, for coffee I put a lot of creamer and sugar in so that it is very light and sweet as I prefer it that way, I really like blended coffee drinks too but honestly I don't drink regular coffee too often. Tea it depends on the tea, if I am drinking iced tea I'll add a lot of sugar and make it "southern" style, for a lot of hot teas I'll used honey and lemon depending on the kind of tea again, most fruity teas taste odd with honey added so I'll use sugar for those. Hot cocoa I like very sweet and creamy and always make it with milk not water cause that's just gross, sometimes adding some cream to it to make it richer. MMMM.

coffee forever

if it's decent coffee i can take it black but i usually like to put a little bit of cream & sugar in it

Coffee, black. Mmmmmm.
But I adore mocha as well which is a hot chocolate/coffee hybrid. Plain hot chocolate is too sweet for me.
I love tea as well, but it requires honey, no matter what type I'm drinking.

Last edited:
Back