• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: How Do You Fix it up?

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Tasty Cake
I drink all three of them, but I personally drink coffee more coffee than anything. I really like using caramel macchiato creamer for my coffee, but I try to be careful how much sugar I put in it since I don't like really sweet coffee. For the tea, I put a few drops of lemon juice in it, and make sure it's sweet enough to bring out the taste of the lemon juice. As for hot chocolate, which I drink the least, I just put a lot of marshmallows in it instead of sugar.

What about you guys?

I normally put honey or agave in my tea. I change how I fix my coffee all the time, it really depends. And I just put marshmallows in my hot chocolate.

I usually drink black tea I just let it get really concentrated and hot, sometimes I drink mocha and mix hot chocolate/coffee together <3

I put lots of sugar and milk in my coffee and creamer when we have it then I put marshmallows and whipped cream in my hot chocolate when we have it and I only really drink sweet tea so just sugar in my tea?

I drink all three.
I prefer creamer in my coffee, like caramel, mint, etc.
I sometimes drink tea but I just put sugar in that.
For hot chocolate, I always use milk. I just don't find hot chocolate with water appealing to me.

I prefer hot chocolate all the way, so I just add whipped cream and mini marshmallows on it.

I used to drink a ridiculous amount of coffee everyday, but I soon stopped after realising that it wasn't doing any good for me. Occasionally, I may have a cup of hot chocolate covered with melted marshmallows over the top but besides from that I don't drink any other hot drinks. I cannot stand hot chocolate made with water and so I prefer to use milk.

Any creamer in my coffee will do it.

As far as tea goes it depends on what kind. If it's black then milk or cream with some sugar. If it's any other tea just some sugar to sweeten it.

I really dont like coffee and im not a big fan of hot milk and therefore hot chocolate.

But I do drink a lot of tea, but only fruity teas, and sometimes white tea. I dont like black tea or green or anything else. ATM I have a lovely plum-cinnamon one!

I put in about 2 spoons of sugar and a bit of lemon juice and thats about it =) when im Ill, i put honey in it instead of sugar

Coffee: unsweetened almond milk, one Splenda packet
Tea: I don't drink tea, sometimes iced tea with Splenda
Hot chocolate: cocoa powder, boiled unsweetened almond milk, Splenda

I add sugar-free creamer to my coffee or unsweetened almond milk. I drink green tea everyday but plain, sometimes I add honey. Not a fan of hot choco.

I don't like coffee and don't normally drink hot chocolate, but I drink a lot of herbal and green tea. I always put honey in it. c:

I like adding a little bit of cream to my coffee, sometimes I put cinnamon or vanilla powder on top. Hot Tea/Iced Tea is fine the way it is, I just don't really like too much sweetener in it :) and I barely have hot chocolate, but I'd probably add a tiny bit of whipped cream if I was having one!

Coffee: I don't drink it.
Hot Chocolate: I prefer my chocolate in cake, bar, chip, and candy form.
Tea: Usually I drink it plain, but sometimes if I'm sick or I want a change I'll add a couple squirts of honey or a heaping spoonful of sugar.

I haven't had hot chocolate in forever but I am all about coffee. I prefer black coffee because I used to be too lazy/poor for cream&sugar and just drank it black until I actually started to like it. I also like tea but don't drink it as often. I like all kinds of tea but my favorites are matcha green tea and herbal teas with Valerian/passionflower to help with anxiety.

I like all three but I drink tea the most. I drink my tea with milk and sugar, same with my coffee. I can't stand either of them black.
I also use milk to make hot chocolate, I don't think it tastes all that nice with water.

I drink them all a lot expect coffee, I put honey in my tea which is very tasty, and what I do for hot chocolate is I take a chocolate bar and break it into tiny pieces and put it in my hot chocolate. It's actually very tasty.

all of the above

Black coffee in the morning
Green tea throughout the day
Hot chocolate with some milk if I'm feeling brave

I never drink tea in the morning, though (sorry to those that do -- you're weirdos).

Last edited:
Back