• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate: How Do You Fix it up?

I usually make hot chocolate from a good quality chocolate bar & sometimes steep a cinnamon stick in it & add a pinch of cayenne pepper

hot chocolate I don't drink too much because it's just overall hot where I live and it's unenjoyable, lol. when I do, however, I drink it with whipped cream and marshmallows on top! also sometimes place a candy cane in it and stir often.

tea - I drink a ton of chai tea hence my town name and I'll just buy the tea bags (spiced chai) and add it to boiling water and steep. sometimes I'll add some almond milk and ice it. if it's not chai, it's green or chamomile and I'll just add some honey to it.

coffee - I'll just buy the folgers breakfast blend and add whatever creamer I feel like and a pinch of sugar. I love sugar cookie creamer, hazelnut and french vanilla.

1. Tea (pretty much any kind is good, I prefer it without milk or any extras, just the tea, ex. green teas, chais, rooibos, Earl Grey)

2. Hot Chocolate - Mmm. Warm and filling~

3. Coffee. I don't really ever drink it. Makes my stomach go all mixed-up :p

I can't live without Coffe. lol
No sugar, I don't like with it.
I also love green tea or any type of tea (rarely I put in a little bit of honey, but I perefer without)

I drink hot chocolate all the time once fall and winter roll around. I put coffee creamer in mine, the one I am currently using is gingerbread flavor and I'll mix a little vanilla as well and top it off with some marshmallows. YUM!

Tons of milk and tons of sugar and both my coffee and tea. When I make tea I just grab a small clump of brown sugar (since it kind of solidifies in the bag over time...?) and put it in the bottom of the cup I'm making the tea in. I know tons of people put their sugar in afterward but my infuser goes over the lip of the mug and it always seemed more natural to me to just put it in beforehand...

I prefer all my drinks cold except hot chocolate though, even in winter.

I drink all three of them, but I personally drink coffee more coffee than anything. I really like using caramel macchiato creamer for my coffee, but I try to be careful how much sugar I put in it since I don't like really sweet coffee. For the tea, I put a few drops of lemon juice in it, and make sure it's sweet enough to bring out the taste of the lemon juice. As for hot chocolate, which I drink the least, I just put a lot of marshmallows in it instead of sugar.

What about you guys?

Pretty much exactly the same. Except I use real lemon and honey in my tea.
Hot chocolate doesn't need sugar if you get those swiss mates or whatever so I just add marshmellows and maybe some whipped cream at the top ^^
For coffee I drink it the most too, I love caramel macchiato creamer. A lot of milk and some brown sugar if I go and get it somewhere. I love sweet and milky coffee. (Almond milk, soy, and non-dairy options only btw)

yes to all three.
coffee: ive tried it black, cant do it. gotta have creamer. no sugar and milk, has to be creamer with flavor. i'm partial to chocolate or seasonal flavors!
hot chocolate: marshmallows, whipped cream if im feeling particularly greedy on any certain day, and i love hot chocolate with stroopwaffels
tea: nothing, straight from the thing, no changes needed, absolute perfection.*

*unless i'm ill, then i crave the delicious bee nectar

Coffee: I prepare it with half milk, a little sugar, but never black. I drink it only in the mornings.
Tea: I prepare it with a little honey or leave it as is depending on the tea. I can drink it anytime of the day.
Cocoa: I always prepare it with milk because I buy 100% cocoa. I love having it in the evening or when it rains.

I drink green tea and I don't put anything in it. Just the tea bag in hot water.
Hot chocolate I'll put a peppermint tea bag in sometimes. Sometimes I'll put cinnamon powder in it instead.

I drink coffee and hot chocolate, don't really care for tea too much; of the 2 I drink hot chocolate more cause coffee can really upset my stomach if I drink it too often, plus I don't particularly like bitter coffee so my coffee tastes are limited 😅

If I go for coffee I get it from Starbucks (I'm not a coffee connoisseur lol); I like their iced café mochas the best with caramel ❤️
If I do hot chocolate I prefer to make it myself (I use the Hershey's stovetop recipe); I make it with whole milk, a little bit on the sweeter side as the standard recipe is a little bitter, and I'll add cinnamon for some spice!
I'm not too crazy about the marshmallow + hot cocoa combo, but if I feel like it and have some I'll add a few <XD

I don't like coffee, I drink tea black, and I drink hot chocolate made with water and a splash of milk. Usually I'll throw in some marshmallows too so they turn into a nice foam.

I don't drink coffee at all.

I drink a lot of tea. I like my iced tea very sweet, probably too sweet, because I grew up in the southern US. I drink hot tea without adding anything to it. I'm trying a variety of hot teas now to expand my tastes and I don't want to mask the natural flavor by introducing anything extra.

I love hot chocolate but I only feel like drinking it in the winter or when I'm sick. When I make it at home, I just use water and a cheap powder mix. Sometimes I splurge on the packets with tiny marshmallows in them but mostly I just use plain milk chocolate or dark chocolate. When I buy a hot chocolate while out and about, I like it made with milk, but that's a rare treat because milk upsets my stomach.

Coffee. I dint it by itself. I like string coffee with sugar. At night and in the morning I also put it on my milk.

I dont like tea or hot chocolate.

I'm not really a fan of either tea or coffee so practically never drink them but I do really love hot chocolate - always make it with milk as water ruins the taste of it for me and only drink it in winter but always look forward to it when the weather gets colder again.

Back