• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still have any holiday treats?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Cookies, pies, chocolate, caramel, gingerbread houses, tons of sweet over the holidays the question is... did you eat it all yet?

Me? Not even close I have too much left xD People keep giving us sweets. I gotta give some away I swear

How about you?

There's still leftover chocolate from Halloween. My nephew has been helping me finish them. We didn't bake a lot this Christmas, so there aren't any leftovers.

I still have my mom's homemade oatmeal cookies leftover and chocolate cream pie left.

Lol
Yeah we still have a lot left. We have a whole kringle untouched still. I never had one before so it will be fun to try tomorrow morning. There is also some candy and we have noodles cookies on the way from someone. We have some banana bread from when I was cooking loaves for people. (One loaf broke in half and a chunk of the bottom came off and then part of the top when trying to let it cool upside down because the bottom came apart, it was a loaf having a hard time in existence lol)

I still have chocolates left from my Hershey’s and Reeses advent calendars (more Reeses than Hershey’s though), a slice of coconut cream pie that was my family’s dessert after Christmas dinner, the candies I got in my stocking, and some other miscellaneous Christmas chocolates and treats that my family and I are sharing! I also still have some of my Pillsbury sugar cookies left, but they’re hard as a rock now, so it’ll be time to throw them out in the morning, lol.

My family and I will have alcohol and treats left over from our New Year’s Eve celebration tonight as well. 🥂

-deleted-

thought this was the holiday traditions thread LOL

Last edited:
Definitely! I received so much candy for Christmas this year...which is not a complaint. I just opened a box of chocolates today and only ate 2 out of it so I'll be working on that for a while. Then I have 2 bags of Hershey Kisses and a bag of peppermint bark that I still haven't touched yet. I will have leftover candy for months. 🍫

Had some goodies left over, and then was shopping at Walmart today and picked up a pint of Van Leeuwan ice cream’s Sticky Toffy Pudding. Never had it, but it was clearanced to $1, so it was hard to pass up. ^^;

They actually had a fair bit of holiday treats left clearance, but only picked up the ice cream (well, and some holiday wax melts, but at least those aren’t edible!)

We still have some tins of butter cookies left—intended as back-up presents for anybody unexpected who might show up, but we wound up not needing them. We've thankfully worked our way through the truly overboard amount of sweets my grandma foisted onto us, as well as the pieces of cheesecake my aunt gave us.
That being said... I still have a lot of peppermint candy canes that didn't technically arrive until after Christmas, and I have a little more in the way of Christmas candy that hasn't arrived yet. ^^; But I think these things are better when they're spread out anyway.

We still have cranberries in dark chocolate, gingerbread cookies, eggnog cookies, potato chips, cherry candy canes and ginger chews but I almost finished those.

i still have all my tofu cute japanese snacks, the whole box of cadbury's chocolate from my mum's friend, caroline...
those aren't in any rush :3

i also still have a couple of my 2nd maltester's advent calender chocolate left :D

We still have a lot of chocolate left as we always end up with loads over the festive season but all the baked goodies were quickly demolished, had to eat them before they went too dry

Yes, and they keep coming (which I'm grateful for).

I had some holiday-themed sugar cookies yesterday, and there's half of a cherry pie sitting in the fridge. Most of the holiday chocolate has been demolished, but it's never too late to replenish. 😋

Back