• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creature Feature Fever

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Sideshow-Monster-Symbol.png

Creature Feature Fever

Soon, our carnival guests will visit the renowned Creature Feature main attraction where they'll feast their eyes on the most amazing creatures and oddities from across the world. This is, at least, how the attraction is advertised! It's a little carnival secret that these bizarre beasts are in fact created here in the Monster sideshow tent! Hundreds of guests will be waiting to catch a glimpse of the wackiest and strangest creatures imaginable, so let's get started and please be as creative as possible to help wow the crowds!

How it Works

In the Creature Feature main attraction that will start on October 21st, each user will receive two randomized prompts. The left prompt will be an adjective and the right prompt will be a noun. Together, the two prompts will create a strange creature that they must draw. Examples:
  • shiny
  • catfish
  • rabid
  • mule-otter
  • penguin
Together, these may randomize into something like: shiny | mule-otter

In this sideshow tent, you're tasked with creating these prompts for others to draw later.

How To Submit

Make a new thread in the Creature Feature Fever Submission board and use the following fields:
  • Write your word in the "Your Prompt" field.
  • Specify whether it's a left word (adjective) or right word (noun) in the thread title.
  • Put anything you want in the message- this won't be used for anything.
You may post up to four prompts. Post a new thread for each one. You will be paid 30 bells for each approved word all at once on October 21st.

Submissions will be accepted from October 13th - 20th.

Last edited:
Posted all my prompts. I hope they're ok.

I posted my prompts as well!!! That was actually a lot more fun than I had even hoped it would be lol

The left prompt will be an adjective and the right prompt will be a noun. Together, the two prompts will create a strange creature that they must draw. Examples:​
  • flying
  • diving
Together, these may randomize into something like: flying | mule-otter
Aren't 'flying' and 'diving' verbs though? it's 3 am right now so idk maybe i'm wrong

i submitted my prompts earlier today, and i’m excited to be (potentially) involved with the upcoming event :>

just posted my prompts, i went with two adjectives and two nouns! i also hope i submitted it right 😰🤞

Already submitted my words (I hope they were good ones! 🤞) and I'm really excited to see how this one will go. ;v; If any of my prompts are chosen I'd love to see what people do with them.

Aren't 'flying' and 'diving' verbs though? it's 3 am right now so idk maybe i'm wrong
FYI for all reading, "flying" and "diving" are verbs, but they can also be adjectives depending on where they are in the sentence.

The flying bear attacked the city = adjective (flying is a word that describes the bear)

Oh no, the bear is flying! = verb ("is flying" is the action the bear takes)

Just in case anyone else panicked for a second thinking their -ing words were not acceptable!

Back