• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2023 Has Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Stellar Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
1689988869118.png

Hi, campers, and welcome to the second edition of this team-based summer event! We hope you are as excited as we are. Our big surprise theme for the camp this year, the one that absolutely nobody saw coming, is ⭐space⭐! How are we going to get there, you might ask? Quite simple, there is a new section of the forum for our camp that you can reach by clicking Here. We recommend for you to start with a mission briefing in the Welcome to Space Camp Thread. Before you can start participating though:

To be assigned a team you will need to go to your Account Preferences and change the Camp Bell Tree setting to "Opted In", as shown below. Make sure to hit save! After this, you will be added to one of our four cabin quarters, where you will be able to get to know your team. This may not be instantaneous, just know that you will be assigned to a team as soon as possible. Everyone is welcome regardless of how active you are, don't be shy!

1689988908471.png

Big thanks to my fellow staffstronauts who worked hard to bring this event to life!
Cabin coordinator: Jeremy
Activities coordinator: Chris
Thread coordinator: Mick
Activities hosts: Chris, dizzy bone, Justin, Kaiaa, LaBelleFleur, Mairmalade, Mick, Mistreil, Nefarious, Oblivia, pandapples
Cabin leaders: Mairmalade, Kaiaa; Jeremy, Nefarious; Mick, pandapples; dizzy bone, Mistreil
Main banner art: dizzy bone
Activities banner art: dizzy bone, Mistreil
Collectible art: Laudine, Mick, Mistreil
Backdrop art: dizzy bone, Mick, Mistreil
Camp TBT map and stamp card art: Mick
Technical setup: Jeremy, Oblivia

For more detailed credits, see the welcome thread!

Yessss!!! I can't wait to see the new collectibles 😄

It’s been October since I joined any events and you can bet your Bells I’m going to put in as much effort as I can to participate in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back