• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2023 Has Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to be added to a cabin? I opted in two days ago but I don’t think I’ve been added yet? Maybe I’m doing something wrong 😅
But in case it’s not too late, while waiting on staff, maybe double check that after you opted-in in your preferences that you also saved your changes. A lot of people tend to make that tiny mistake.

As we approach the end of Space Camp, I would like to wish all teams the best of luck in the final race to our departure from The Lopez. It's been genuinely great fun and I will never forget I was a member of 'Actually Nevermind'. 😀 I thought at the beginning I wouldn't have liked camp as much as the Fair last year, but it has surpassed my expectations and now I think camp is my favourite! I can now understand why everyone gets so excited. I've said it before but as it was my first camp I didn't know what to expect, but my fellow crew members have been so kind and it's been a pleasure! Thank you!

Camp has been fun! I don't care where my team places. It's been a pleasure to be with The Galaxolotls. Time went by so quickly with this event. Really, it feels like it just started. I was hesitant to participate at first but I'm glad I did. Thanks for the fun times, everyone.

Is there a set date for when the winning team of Camp will be revealed? I'm assuming it's after the homework, but I'm wondering if there's a set date yet.

Never mind, it will be announced on August 19th.

Last edited:
I need to know who exactly designed the planet glow wand collectible because it is AMAZING, it is STUNNING, and I am absolutely ENAMORED with it!! 😍🪐💞✨

I need to know who exactly designed the planet glow wand collectible because it is AMAZING, it is STUNNING, and I am absolutely ENAMORED with it!! 😍🪐💞✨
Laudine did! This is in the credits within the "Welcome to Space Camp!" thread:
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Credits
Moon Bunny, Andromeda Potion, Planet Glow Wand and Galaxy Swirl Collectibles: Laudine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back