• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2023: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it's a month-long house of mirrors event then. got it
Well that, but mirrors have always been solo. Maybe this time they'll be impossibly hard that multiple guesses can be on the table. And some new puzzles as well that will require all of us on our teams to solve.

Considering everyone's dismay and disappointment about the now barren feeling of the reactions, this tells me clearly that we need some Halloween reactions for the upcoming event in October.

A Ghost reaction where you "haunted" someone's post? Sign me up.
what about a jack-o’-lantern react where you “carve” people’s posts? 👀🎃

I was randomly looking through my images and I saw this old entry I had for the 2020 Fair. Maybe I was destined to end up on the Cetaceans 3 years later all along. staff should clearly retroactively award me with a Shooting Star for this lmao

PODYsRa.jpg

rvHK4Bm.png

I was randomly looking through my images and I saw this old entry I had for the 2020 Fair. Maybe I was destined to end up on the Cetaceans 3 years later all along. staff should clearly retroactively award me with a Shooting Star for this lmao

PODYsRa.jpg

rvHK4Bm.png
Wow, you're a prophet! Surely they wanted you to win this year's Camp TBT (Which you did)

PODYsRa.jpg

rvHK4Bm.png
That is a VERY noice detailed whale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back