• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who wants to see the staff enter Creature Feature?

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yeah, that sounds fun!

Just looking through the staff's prompts...

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 11.43.51 PM.png
That sounds cute!

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 11.43.59 PM.png
A.... A what?

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 11.44.08 PM.png
Hmm, maybe it's for the best the staff won't be drawing these after all. XD

Jokes aside, it would be really fun if the staff did submit drawings for their prompts. Pretty sure one of my suggested words only wound up on a staff member, too, so that's the only way anyone would draw it. ^o^;>

This would be awesome to see. With all of their art talent, it would be a tough competition, but a treat for us.

I would LOVE to see Oblivia’s disproportionate alien baby 😂😭

I hope staff participates too! The biggest issue is that they're probably all so busy there's not much of a chance for them to- but if anyone has time, we would LOVE to see your work!

Heck you can make a silly 2 second mspaint doodle and literally we would all love it.

The prompts have been hilarious. This was such a fun idea. I would absolutely love to see even a joke entry from the staff members!

Back