• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2023: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today I discovered I was very busy on April Fool’s Day lmao
weren't we all.

edit: I suppose I may post my own reaction totals while I'm here...

All: 1181
Mine BTC: 673
Alien: 5
Whale: 19
Asteroid: 2
Shooting Star: 7
Like: 191
Love: 284

I've been here nearly 2 years. I'm disappointed in myself.

bandicam 2023-09-03 15-02-48-686.png

Well I guess it's my turn to share my statistics.

I have added a lot more whales to the mix, but as you can see I haven't been very active with this kind of liking stuff. (I haven't been very active with anything on here either...)

Here's my count since everyone's posting theirs now:

Mine BTC: 3,351
Clownfish: 13
Dino: 21
Bee: 21
Asteroid: 332
Shooting Star: 204
Alien: 232
Whale: 538
Like: 1,867
Love: 804

I'm very proud that I was more active for this camp than the last one. I'll miss all the reactions very much 🌟🐳

The Space Whale plushes are out in preparation for the removal of the reaction. And speaking of reactions, here are my totals:

Mine BTC: 88
Shooting Star: 11
Alien: 17
Whale: 64
Asteroid: 52
Like: 512
Love: 206

I really thought I had given more Whale reactions than that!

damn i did not show as much love to the whale react as i should’ve with only 55 uses 😭, please forgive me whale lord 🙏🏻🐳

i’ve never really looked at how many of each react i’ve given before, so this was fun! i’m gonna miss the space camp reacts a lot once they’re gone— i still miss the ones from 2021 camp :’)

👽 alien: 83
☄️ asteroid: 150
🐝 bee: 59 (this one was so cute, why did i not use it more
IMG_2812.png
)
🐠 clownfish: 102
🦕 dino: 235
👍🏻 like: 21,736
😍 love: 16,322
⛏️ mine btc: 1,368
💫 shooting star: 249
🐳 whale: 55

Since we're going down the whole "post your entire reactions given counts" route:

Like: 1417
Love: 697
Clownfish: 48
Bee: 165
Dino: 290
Asteroid: 296
Shooting Star: 246
Alien: 153
Whale: 726 (and counting 👀)

idk how my 2023 camp reaction totals have far surpassed my 2021 totals, lmao. I guess I was just more engaged with camp and post-camp this time around.

i wanna share mine here as well! my grand total is 3,184 reactions
from most to least used it goes:

👍 Like (1,817)
😍 Love (720)
⛏️ Mine BTC (201)
D5v9duQ.png
Shooting Star (134)
8VCvOAU.png
Alien (79)
HFmjlKy.png
Whale (78)
ujneplm.png
Bee (77)
jTEykMF.png
Clownfish (43)
sOqsoTr.png
Dino (32)
6JYLDBv.png
Asteroid (3)

bring back the bee react and i'll get those numbers right up there i swear!

Remind me on why Actually, Nevermind is named that way if it wasn't because of this.
So, I can't remember which member it was, but they wrote down a name suggestion and no-one had reacted to it. They edited the post to 'Actually, Nevermind', and then other members thought it would be funny if we were actually called that. In the end it won the vote, and I think it was Mistreil that ran a poll to see if we wanted to stick the 'Actually, Nevermind' and the rest they say is history! :D

Remind me on why Actually, Nevermind is named that way if it wasn't because of this.
Here's @Lancelot's explanation of it from the main camp thread (post):
@r a t came up with Minterstellar for our team, then @Biyaya suggested a name, but changed their mind and deleted the post by putting “edit: actually, nevermind”. Then as a joke we replied asking everyone to vote for Biyayas post so actually NeverMind would be our name, and here we are. You great, crazy people did it 😎

WE ACTUALLT WANTED PURPLE AS WELL BUT SOMEONE TOOK IT FROM US SO WE THOUGHT IT WAS APPROPRIATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back