• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Started (And Has Now Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also on the losing team, I felt so bad that I couldn't be of more help but I was super busy w school at the time 😩

Don’t sweat it. I personally thought you helped out a lot and your entries definitely showed when you had time, you poured an outstanding amount of effort and love into your entries ☺. Thank you for what you could do 🙂. I felt bad for not being able to help more with the riddles and by the time i got up, i think most of the team had decided the answers for the homework too.

Last edited:
A question! I've just bought two raffles tickets with the two campfire tokens I had left, but how do I use them? Putting them to show in my lineup, or what? Are they accounted for just being in my inventory?

A question! I've just bought two raffles tickets with the two campfire tokens I had left, but how do I use them? Putting them to show in my lineup, or what? Are they accounted for just being in my inventory?
they just have to be in your inventory no need to do anything else. good luck!

Hi 👋 everyone, I have some questions when does the new event start ? how do I join/participate and when will I be assigned a cabin?

Hi 👋 everyone, I have some questions when does the new event start ? how do I join/participate and when will I be assigned a cabin?
43CD348E-9FCF-45A3-90F7-D3B9CD7719C8.jpeg

this event is over and we don’t know if there will be a repeat next year yet.

Camp Bell Tree 2021 has ended, and we haven't yet announced our next official site event. I can see that you've opted-in, but unfortunately we can't assign you a cabin as the event has already concluded. Our next camp event will likely take place in summer of 2023.

However, we're a pretty event-happy community, so I'd expect we'll throw something together before too long! I'd suggest watching The Bulletin Board forum via the Watch button at the top of the board, or by clicking here. That way you'll receive an email notification the next time we announce an official event.

In the meantime, I've removed the 'Waiting for Cabin' tag on your profile so there's no further confusion. :)

Thank you for the input 🙂. I know the event ended I've been watching the thread. I was just curious to when there was another one. 😁 Thank you for the response ☺️.

Thank you for the input 🙂. I know the event ended I've been watching the thread. I was just curious to when there was another one. 😁 Thank you for the response ☺.
This particular event won’t be here again it seems for a while, but I’m sure there will be other different site events that are just as fun 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back