• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Started (And Has Now Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity what happens if someone wins multiple cabin favourites / contest rounds?
I believe you can only have one rainbow jelly, so in those cases will the jelly go to 2nd place or will there just... not be any?​
They will still get the rainbow jellyfish, but it will say multiple events in the message. I wouldn't describe it as one not being rewarded, because someone will still receive the collectible, just for two events. We took this into consideration when deciding how many should be given out overall.

For those who won multiple oarfish pieces, will the pieces be random?

Will we have options of choosing the parts. For example a head , body, tail. Or might we be stuck with 3 heads, or two tails ,etc.

Will we have options of choosing the parts. For example a head , body, tail. Or might we be stuck with 3 heads, or two tails ,etc.

I believe the first will be the head.
The rest will be in order and I'm assuming the 2nd would be tail to give a complete look.
Any more than 3 will be an extra body piece.

I believe the first will be the head.
The rest will be in order and I'm assuming the 2nd would be tail to give a complete look.
Any more than 3 will be an extra body piece.
I was curious about this too because it would be unfortunate to get the same pieces or a head and a body. Hopefully this is how the pieces are distributed.

They are not random. We will send out the oarfish pieces in the correct order. If you won more than three pieces you will receive extra belly pieces to create a longer oarfish.

Update: you should be in your cabins now! It turns out people who coincidentally got assigned to the same cabin number as the team number from last event had this happen.

For those of you who opted-in in the last few hours, you'll be assigned to a cabin shortly.
Im new here. Pls help me opt in, cabin

Im new here. Pls help me opt in, cabin
Aaah, I’m sorry you’ve missed out on this event, but don’t worry as there will be plenty of future events! 😊

Welcome to TBT though! 🎉

We have an Introduction Board where you can make a thread to introduce yourself if you like! I love to hear from new members which Animal Crossing game they’re playing, how long they’ve been playing and who their favourite villagers are. It’s also a good place to meet members, and ask questions about different areas of the site, if you’re not sure where to start. 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

Question: If we have Tokens left at the end which we can't trade in for any collectibles, will they just expire or will there be another option to trade them in (like for TBT etc.)?
I am also wondering about this. When do things in the shop/tokens expire?

Question: If we have Tokens left at the end which we can't trade in for any collectibles, will they just expire or will there be another option to trade them in (like for TBT etc.)?
I am also wondering about this. When do things in the shop/tokens expire?
We will publicly announce when we intend to close the shop and what to do with any leftover currency in the Closing Ceremony thread. This thread is typically posted in the Bulletin Board within a day or so of a large event ending.

Is there going to be a specific order of when collectibles will be sent out announced, or will it be all together? (Oar pieces, pearl, rainbow jelly, etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back